• Charlie Clips

• Chilla Jones

Results are only viewable after voting.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Gave it to chilla 2-1, clips had quite a few kit Kat see how easy it is to predict that set ups in this battle, and chilla was on fire.

But, even with that said, this battle was fire lol @ body like chilla wasn't on his shyt and this was one sided :mjlol: it really doesn't do justice to how good this battle was.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chilla 2-1, I thought the first was clear to chilla, clips says simple bullshyt lol he had a few nice lines. second was debatable, clips best round, i edged clips on first watch but chilla def couldve taken it also. 3rd, chilla was fire but he choked, his freestyle wasnt good lol he basically just said like this nikka is up here spitting some bullshyt and yall go crazy but in a wack way, then he got back into it. i expected in my mind like damn clips really won this battle when chilla clearly had better materal and clips was spitting some bullshyt for 2 of 3 rounds but then clips shyt was so mediocre in the 3rd, i still give it to chilla, chilla 2-1

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You can't just give clips wins simply because he actually came prepared, yall pick and choose who you want to make it about the bars, vs who you all let slide with just showing up.

Here is my thing, this was a fire battle, I don't want to take anything from any of these guys, you all are in here acting like chilla got washed and that is just crazy or you just that much of a fan of clips.

So to determine a winner you gotta kinda nitpick and the second clips said in the 2nd, his name is jerome, I knew a Martin scheme was coming. And clips just had 1 too many moments like that.

BTW I don't think chilla choked in the 3rd, I think he was trying to rebuttal mid round, but it fell flat, that is actually the rd I gave clips, even tho chilla still had better material in the 3rd imo.

But chilla had some shyt in this battle, clips was at least prepared but had too many "see how easy it is to predict that" moments, and I don't judge battles on crowd reaction and never have, unless it's 2 guys who are all about performance.

Jon Oh!

NoCondom.
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
It's not about the prediction of the bar its the execution and conviction of the bar. Besides those tho Clips had so many one-hitter quitter haymakers Chilla ain't stand a chance after the first. The Cardi B line clenched the first for Clips. The bar about Chilla stealing T-Top and Brizz's "golden eye" bar straight stuck the fork in Chilla
Homie 3rd was null and void after that:mjcry:
@cornercommission2k12

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I ain't picking ISSA tie. battlerap won
AvR82aUkhymVBE8RSDvxQWhqXzWiWmy0GYoUX-IAbdhxzkh-qTk-ET3EJrXXm1JGaR-RhZ6hhWHfcr-Aa3D0ynIAFK5Sxfd18AIX0duLCWA4EkpvVfwYSr8QZKp46P4CQRi-yfT43BsANeyONKc8j8FILsJFl_3cj-ybdftLOsjW4K1YUYagely4ZKMrahLB3X4AuC2gYZo11mMkuBjxMu1ApKFJXbJd-BG1G577dhVG6IXpMD-SB77W0GZJ1Swb0Zx4Nbh11rduLKrufXtsf_x6jUFKNm7yFFsvuHAsoiIGxRS2hcGON3sesLS988RS8mp8hPIVgYXEX6Gz-ju0m4MwgSAoL3kZT9eRdqAn01IsQODGmKEsEf0J7JgaUiLrQDRkFDCMCJwKKSwBIMFtNPxCGrQei3TgX6zftn692hWvgaRYVIlrbSHrtrPndaHnljMwvqueK6snkbxo2Vgdx_OM6sEkTQqKM2jtXF_1St8dSxvL4bx8hTiLqU_zS6GWLCKxA3lD4WACDtQmh1ta3ugCpa7zQg1rcdVcavlVA9FTok2Rm_m2h3IeDRMDfnTB_xw4TCpJe-J1jcgA0WTQsapbyKsZHoba-XPaxDx7Ij4=w500-h333-no