Charlotte nc brehs?

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm looking for a gym partner/trainer in the Charlotte, NC area. I just started going to the gym about a month ago. I honestly don't know what I'm doing, so I just do about 15 minutes on the treadmill at max incline then do all the machine shyt for the rest of the time; I don't mess with the benches and all that but I want to. I tried the incline bench press one day and almost snapped my shyt up and another guy had to help me lift the weight from my neck, so I decided to stay with the machines :mjlol:
I'm 22, overweight, and tryna get right :francis:
I go to the Fitness Connection on JW Clay from around 8pm-9:30pm
Also, any tips, routines, diet plans etc would be appreciated.

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm looking for a gym partner/trainer in the Charlotte, NC area. I just started going to the gym about a month ago. I honestly don't know what I'm doing, so I just do about 15 minutes on the treadmill at max incline then do all the machine shyt for the rest of the time; I don't mess with the benches and all that but I want to. I tried the incline bench press one day and almost snapped my shyt up and another guy had to help me lift the weight from my neck, so I decided to stay with the machines :mjlol:
JW clay :jbhmm: is that near UNC Charlotte?

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Post that shyt on FB breh. Uncc has plenty of young cats that dont do shyt but workout.