ChattyPattyChronicles: Rick Ross Exposed Cheating Married Celebs In His New Song "Same Hoes"

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
these wives won't leave these nikkas regardless.....broads won't take that chance if the courts might go against them and then they like master p ex wife and u out in the hood with coli nikkas

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
The David Beckham line too. Maybe he was talking about fcking European women. But Why would he pick DBeck.

David Beckham is considered some hearthrob white boy who can get any woman of his choice, and Rick Ross is Rick Ross and yet he still fukk the same hoes as Beckham. He's trying to say it don't matter when you got the paper on deck.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I never understood how nikkas who lack the athleticism to dodge bullets be doin flagrant shyt and still livin

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I never understood how nikkas who lack the athleticism to dodge bullets be doin flagrant shyt and still livin
Ross played football... Ross is a for real killer. It's just a song. Ludacris got hoes in different area codes. T.I. got 3 baby mamas. T.I. raps about cheating on his wife in odes to his wife. But Rick Ross mkes a half ass song and he's just over the line.