CHHHARLOTTE'S REIGN OF TERROR IS OVER FREE DAPS FOR EVERYONE

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
At this point she's better than Sasha and Bayley for sure.

Lol reality is subjective these days i guess.

Makes no more sense to me than the beards that hate Sasha and uses same type of nonsense.
:dead::dead::dead:

so you referenced a segment where Steph talked her down (while cHHHuck was champ :russ:) as the worst thing you've seen when :

- Sasha lost every PPV match in a feud + lost clean to a Bliss DDT 7 days after winning the strap
- Bayley was subjected to the WOAT 'This Is Your Life' segment + the kendo stick match career suicide
- Becky's been on & off TV weeks at a time with no meaningful feud in a year.

I'll ask the same question I asked before. We're in April of 2018, when is the last time cHHHuck lost a feud ?

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
tonight was the worst tho. Carmella had to tell the ref like 6 times that she was cashing in. it was annoying as fukk lol
That's bruhs gimmick now. shyt is kinda hilarious.

He the only ref on site during every cash-in :dead:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Anybody saying Charlotte is better in ring than any of the other 3 horsewomen is an idiot. It's objectively not true :mjlol:

The match with Asuka at mania was easily Charlotte's best match since her last match with Sasha or Bayley. Her matches stay average if she's not in the ring with somebody better than her.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

so you referenced a segment where Steph talked her down (while cHHHuck was champ :russ:) as the worst thing you've seen when :

- Sasha lost every PPV match in a feud + lost clean to a Bliss DDT 7 days after winning the strap
- Bayley was subjected to the WOAT 'This Is Your Life' segment + the kendo stick match career suicide
- Becky's been on & off TV weeks at a time with no meaningful feud in a year.

I'll ask the same question I asked before. We're in April of 2018, when is the last time cHHHuck lost a feud ?
Top guys rarely lose MATCHES, let alone feuds. She is never booked as unstoppable or anything to justify the corny nicknames

All the terrible shyt you referenced w Sasha and Becky were in regards to terrible booking and failure of management. Same reason for the pointless Steph segment that could absolutely have been a career ending burial to plenty of lesser talents, as well as dumb shyt like starting to build up Charlotte's PPV streak only to have her lose clean to Bayley at a non-major and then have that lead to nothing.

Sasha and Bayley jobbing clean to Alexa is always stupid, yes those segments were terrible as was the finish to the Women's elimination chamber. And yeah SHE's the genuinely overpushed, lesser-talented blond. I feel like you just want to equate all of this together and try to blame it on Charlotte for Coli reasons.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Anybody saying Charlotte is better in ring than any of the other 3 horsewomen is an idiot. It's objectively not true :mjlol:

The match with Asuka at mania was easily Charlotte's best match since her last match with Sasha or Bayley. Her matches stay average if she's not in the ring with somebody better than her.
Sasha Banks has the best matches of any women in wwe history. everyone's best match has been with her. if she were white, she'd have been champion for a year