Chicago Bakery labor issues pits blacks vs Hispanics

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We are educated by the Nazi state :yeshrug:of course we are financially illiterate. Do you expect the Nazi state to grant you quality schools and the tools to overcome its oppression?

College grad blacks have worse outcomes than higheschool drop out whites...
:francis:
There’s no legislative fix for that, we need to push in the opposite direction.
:hubie:In my opinion of course

And you expect the Nazi -- as you call it -- social, political, financial, or economic system to allow to pull yourself up by your bootstraps too? Even with accelerationism? That would be just more of the same magnified.

Also remember we already had what you're talking about. That's what brought us the Great Depression. The solution to that was the New Deal. Now you're saying scrap the New Deal go back to the Old Deal and accelerate it.

All of that sounds bad. :mjcry:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
And you expect the Nazi -- as you call it -- social, political, financial, or economic system to allow to pull yourself up by your bootstraps too? Even with accelerationism? That would be just more of the same magnified.

Also remember we already had what you're talking about. That's what brought us the Great Depression. The solution to that was the New Deal. Now you're saying scrap the New Deal go back to the Old Deal and accelerate it.

All of that sounds bad. :mjcry:
I don’t expect anything from it, by run it’s course I mean collapse/experience an extreme shift.

Showing it doesn’t work and is unsustainable is the only way(in my opinion) to kill off these ridiculous policies and beliefs.
Subsidizing their shortcomings only extends their existence.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My position is we need to let GoP conservatism run its course. It isn’t sustainable(wealth gap, racial demographics etc) and will collapse in on itself.
The quickest path is straight through it. It can not be legislated away.
To call this siding with republicans is to be confused about the goals.

In my opinion there should be nothing desirable to a black man about stability within an oppressive Nazi state. We should welcome loose cannons like Trump, not politicians that will strengthen the death grip.
Trump is doing far more harm to conservatives than to minorities, but I understand those on the left being unable to see that.

Band-aids simply can’t be good enough.:mjcry:
Where are you getting this idea that the American GOP will run its course? The current administration is looting the country with no consequences except making things harder for poor people. I haven’t seen any reason to think this shyt will collapse on itself.

Do you honestly believe tax breaks to the rich wth no relief for the poor is sustainable?
Of course not, we get here because these policies are propped up by welfare. American white supremacy collapses without Dem policies.

I don’t see why blacks should be opposed to that.
:yeshrug:
We got here because of conservative policies. Truly progressive policies from the left are the solution. If Dems ever realize that.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Where are you getting this idea that the American GOP will run its course? The current administration is looting the country with no consequences except making things harder for poor people. I haven’t seen any reason to think this shyt will collapse on itself.

We got here because of conservative policies. Truly progressive policies from the left are the solution. If Dems ever realize that.

:comeon:
we got here through a artful combination of Republican and Democrat policies, that I call white supremacy.

You believe this growing inequality and violence towards minorities is sustainable?
:ohhh:
I completely disagree, the math doesn’t add up and social cohesion would be impossible to maintain...
:lolbron:Unless your DNC swoops in with some relief for the poor to keep the white supremacy train rolling.

Side note: progressive policies are colorblind and do nothing to address the unique challenges faced by the descendants of slaves. The left side of the isles rolling blacks up into “the poor” and making it a class struggle(for all) and not a race struggle(for blacks) is critical to maintaining white supremacy... and liberal brothas fall for it every time.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:
we got here through a artful combination of Republican and Democrat policies, that I call white supremacy.

You believe this growing inequality and violence towards minorities is sustainable?
:ohhh:
I completely disagree, the math doesn’t add up and social cohesion would be impossible to maintain...
:lolbron:Unless your DNC swoops in with some relief for the poor to keep the white supremacy train rolling.

Side note: progressive policies are colorblind and do nothing to address the unique challenges faced by the descendants of slaves. The left side of the isles rolling blacks up into “the poor” and making it a class struggle(for all) and not a race struggle(for blacks) is critical to maintaining white supremacy... and liberal brothas fall for it every time.
:ehh: Nah

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis