Chicago finna spend $29M/year + $7.2M/month on illegals. Chicago citizens come hold this L

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
the solution isn't bad and not really a lot of money. However, why couldn't the same solution have been used for the homeless? We need to start taking care of our people before we take care of the illegals. How about we actually enforce our laws and send them back. They didn't waste no time sending the Hatians back but they going out of their way for the hispanics. I know it got a little press but it should be talked about more. If you a black illegal immigrant, they will have you on the first thing smoking back to your home country.

Because the homeless got full homeless shelters, not tents in a parking lot.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Miami is not a successful city. Are you Fox News watcher?

Also I believe Fort Worth is Republican not the city of Dallas.

Not sure what your argument is tho. Just about every large successful thriving city is Democrat. What exactly is your point in naming one city that’s not even a global city? Miami? Lol.
🤔 how’s Miami not a successful city with so much development that has happened there in the last 10-20 years? Even becoming a tech hub and was a crypto hub when/whenever crypto is booming

Nah my point was to show that not all republicans cities are failures.

And your Dallas statement… I view a city with a Republican mayor as a republican city… same as a state… if a state is red then it’s a Republican state. Sure there are nuances within that.like most states outside of the major cities are Republican.
As a resident of Miami, it's not a well run city at all.
ppl say that about every city—Chicago (crime, unemployment, immigrants) nyc (rent prices, unaffordable, illegals), LA/SF homeless, junkies, unaffordable, looting, theft.:manny:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
them mexicans all over brooklyn right now
whole hotels rented out by the city
straight mexicans, free room service all kinda wild shyt
they get bread too
my mans work for ups telling me they getting hundreds of amazon packages a day they living good

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
🤔 how’s Miami not a successful city with so much development that has happened there in the last 10-20 years? Even becoming a tech hub and was a crypto hub when/whenever crypto is booming

And your Dallas statement… I view a city with a Republican mayor as a republican city… same as a state… if a state is red then it’s a Republican state. Sure there are nuances within that.like most states outside of the major cities are Republican.

ppl say that about every city—Chicago (crime, unemployment, immigrants) nyc (rent prices, unaffordable, illegals), LA/SF homeless, junkies, unaffordable, looting, theft.:manny:

Sounds like you have a low bar on what a successful city is...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Development is happening in just about every US city

:comeon:

Miami has no industry that it tops in the nation and has more impoverished citizens than average with low wages. Miami literally builds its city for snow birds from up north.

I don’t even think Miami is even more succesful than Orlando.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Furious Chicago resident rips into Mayor Brandon Johnson for throwing open the door to thousands of migrants and 'letting down black communities'​

• The exchange was recorded at the Chicago City Council's meeting Thursday, called to consider a vote on a referendum on the city's sanctuary status for 2024
  • It comes after the city spent nearly $1million to build a migrant camp scrapped just this month, as more than 26,000 migrants have entered the city since 2022
  • The meeting was filled with debate, and drew a fierce statement from Lauren Lawrence, a woman who billed herself as a Chicago native born and bred