Chicago has the greatest comedic talents hand down #Appreciation

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Bernie Mac, Redd Foxx, Richard Pryor (Peoria), Corey Holcomb, Adele Givens, Robin Williams, Godfrey, Deon Cole, Deray Davis, Lil Rel, Hannibal Burress, Tony Baker, Geoff Brown

Please add on if i forgotten someone.

Its just crazy the amount of talent that came from the CHI. As much as the media portray the city as violent. These people brought joy to this world.
really? you tried to sneak the GOAT by us like that?

uh, no

millinois.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I disagree. Im talking in terms of a national scale. LA and NY are the entertainment hubs. Cities like Chicago, Atlanta, Houston while big, wont get as much exposure the cities i mentioned before.

Not necessarily but in terms of comedic talent. Chicago stands alone.

Chicago is the number 3 city in America for comedy though. They get all the road work for the Midwest and all the Midwest people go there. Chi ain't special. South nikkas wayyyy funnier.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
9780345304957-uk.jpg

When I had been around Harlem long enough to show signs of permanence, inevitably I got a
nickname that would identify me beyond any confusion with two other red-conked and well-known
"Reds" who were around. I had met them both; in fact, later on I'd work with them both. One, "St.
Louis Red," was a professional armed robber. When I was sent to prison, he was serving time for
trying to stick up a dining car steward on a train between New York and Philadelphia. He was
finally freed; now, I hear, he is in prison for a New York City jewel robbery.

The other was "Chicago Red." We became good buddies in a speakeasy where later on I was a
waiter; Chicago Red was the funniest dishwasher on this earth. Now he's making his living being
funny as a nationally known stage and nightclub comedian. I don't see any reason why old
Chicago Red would mind me telling that he is Redd Foxx.

tumblr_npeteiaE0N1rldhmro1_r1_1280.png

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy I was literally about to make a thread on Chicago's top tier rap and R&b talent....Michael Jackson (Gary, IN is a suburb), R Kelly, Kanye, Lupe all are arguable GOATs....Common is Top tier too...
. in their genres.
Quincy Jones too.