@Chicago out here acting like a hoe and he needs to brush that weak ass fade :pacspit:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If you look at the terms and rules mods can function how they see fit for the most part.

VYaPwwU.png

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm pretty sure OP is saying he made a thread to highlight the stupidity of the other poster that said Herb Jones and Mikal Bridges would give MJ fits and it got deleted.

I think he was making the thread to make sure everyone knows not to trust any opinion from the person that made that statement.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure OP is saying he made a thread to highlight the stupidity of the other poster that said Herb Jones and Mikal Bridges would give MJ fits and it got deleted.

I think he was making the thread to make sure everyone knows not to trust any opinion from the person that made that statement.
And it looks like @CHICAGO deleted that shyt because he wants that section to be focused on the actual sports and not nikkas on the coli.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
And it looks like @CHICAGO deleted that shyt because he wants that section to be focused on the actual sports and not nikkas on the coli.
I get it. Just saw some people in here that looked like they thought OP was the one that made that statement.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Lotta these TLR threads need to be moved into threads in the right section. :sas2:

Real spit this website could literally have The Coliseum, TLR, and JBO and function just the same.

What's really going on in The Boof, Higher Learning, and The Arcadium that isn't being already discussed on TLR? :unimpressed:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was entering my reply but then the thread got deleted

Was the thread about :mjgrin: being shut down by present day defenders such as Mikal Bridges and Herb Jones

:mjlol:

You mean the same Mikal Bridges that couldn't guard Luka and was this personal punching bag the entire Mavs-Suns series last year?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Wow

:laff: at @CHICAGO Jazzy Jeff'in your thread OP (was deserved)

qAAO4VA.gif

That's exactly what I was doing I don't care what these dudes say he a fukking hoe period and they reading comprehension is trash.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
He's probably the worst mod I've had the "pleasure" of dealing with.

Breh is softer than Drake when it comes to his emotions in my opinion. Couldn't message and give a heads up to a supporter or nothing...

Repped and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thanks for saying what needed to be said.

Edit: @DrexlersFade , you should be a supporter before you can criticize a mod, tho... :mjpls:

Last edited: