Chicago PD releases the #LaquanMcdonald Footage.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
It's brutal. It show's that the cop's story of LM lunging at him was complete :duck:....Obviously the sound was edited out so you cant hear his partner stop him from reloading AGAIN like "wtf man!".. And most of the 16 shots seem to be edited out. I only saw a few fired myself before he kicked the knife out of the hand of the lifeless teen as if he somehow was still a threat ...16 fckin shots later. Who was the one on PCP again? F'd up mann.

:birdman:

Groundhog day in Amerikkka. Thoughts?

Edit: cacs on the YT comments(channels who allow it) are going full :cape:for the cops..."b-b-but I love the police. If he had never committed a misdemeanor and walked away from our beloved boys in blue he would never have been killed! W-w-e always kowtow and give up our constitutional rights whenever a cop shows up and it works for us!"
:bustback:

Last edited:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Officer snuff gets charged & convicted of murder. The city has no other option except to lay this monster out to dry or face 10 million dollars in property damage.

Edit: The capital murder charges levied just yesterday(mfers :angry:) against deputy snuff was the city firing up the gas chamber on this dude. They distanced themselves. He's done)
:francis:

Some hoodlums join blm and act like they care in order to loot some free black friday swag

:yeshrug:
Life returns to normal by Saturday,

So what do citizens of chicago do next?

What do citizens of illinois do next?

What does the federal government do next?

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:smh:

Hate to say it, but I think the cop is going to get off (as usual) unless they lower the charge to Murder 2 or Manslaughter. It's almost impossible to convict a cop on 1st degree. :smh:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:smh:

Hate to say it, but I think the cop is going to get off (as usual) unless they lower the charge to Murder 2 or Manslaughter. It's almost impossible to convict a cop on 1st degree. :smh:
they would be able to get him on murder2 without lowering it before hand. Pretty sure that's on the table, but I read he was already found not guilty in a bench trial for manslaughter (because he murdered him). I won't watch that video but from everything I have read it seems like murder1 has a good chance to stick. It's insane this only came out bc a reporter filed a FOIA request for the video. The cops who helped in deleting the Burger King video should go to jail, and I think the Feds get involved because of the cover up that seemingly went up to the upper reaches of city government. Messed up all around

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
they would be able to get him on murder2 without lowering it before hand. Pretty sure that's on the table, but I read he was already found not guilty in a bench trial for manslaughter (because he murdered him). I won't watch that video but from everything I have read it seems like murder1 has a good chance to stick. It's insane this only came out bc a reporter filed a FOIA request for the video. The cops who helped in deleting the Burger King video should go to jail, and I think the Feds get involved because of the cover up that seemingly went up to the upper reaches of city government. Messed up all around
I ain't ready to watch it yet either:to:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
You said it, they were going to bury it under the rug until that 'pesky' chatty pattyreporter got ahold of it. It was damning enough for them to write a 5 mil $ check right off the bat. The kid's mom was a deadbeat who had abandoned him so they had to FIND her to deliver the check. Id say without the audio edited out it'd be even worse.

If this video doesn't show how corrupt this city is I don't know what it will take to change anything here. For over a year City Hall refused to release the video. Now that it took judiciary action they want to throw the cop to the wolves to appease the masses. Rahm McCarthy Alvarez :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
VAn-Dyke.jpg

:camby:This a$$hole.