Chicago "rapper" Tilla, gets ambushed in Mcdonald's drive thru over diss video. Daughter killed.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Al Capone era is all the way back in 2021, eh? RIP to the innocent child but keep this animalistic shyt away from Lana. It has long gotten out of hand.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
FIRST OFF RIP TO THE DAUGHTER

But you have opps looking for u and u driving around in a tinted vehicle with your daughter

and I’m assuming them nikkas never knew your daughter was in the car when they shot it up

but all these nikkas in every city and state regardless need to be executed within a month for committing murders against the innocent

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
That's why I didn't say anything when I saw the initial story. I knew dude did something to warrant his car getting shot at. Sad a 7 yo had to die. Dudes is spinning for real outchea

P.S notice how when it's someone they want to save they not waiting for no ambulance or clearing out the area. They grab girl and put her in the cop car and went straight to the hospital.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Rest in Peace babygirl :whoo:

Your dad was a piece of shyt and I hope he burns in hell.

As for those foul beasts maannn they need to be bathed in lava.

This is what I don't understand. I ain't a street nikka by any stretch of the imagination. I'mma square and I'm cool with that.

But how can you have kids and still want to be in these streets? How can you birth a child and not think to yourself "Maybe I need to give this street life up"?