Chick Fil A has made me (west coast breh) a believer :whew:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
arrived in flawda 2 days ago. jet lagged as fukk from an 8 hr flight from alaska. spent whole day yesterday at magic kingdom which was awesome.

today, went to do some shopping and came across a chick fil a. walked in and bought me three meals: spich chicken sandwhich, chicken tenders, chicken with mixed fruit salad, lemonade, fruit punch and oreo milk shake with chick fil a sauce.

holy shyt yall werent lying. this fukking place is amazing!!! its weird, it doesnt tasts like fast food, but has more of a home cook taste made by a mom who knows how to throw down in the kitchen.

everything i had is a1. the chicken so moist and tender, i couldnt believe it wasnt rubbery like the shyt u get at other fast food. the waffle fries arent special, but their cooked perfectly and arent oily/greasy and not salted which i prefer my fries. but the chick fil a sauch is :noah:

the lemonade was bomb as fukk and it was cool to sip on some pulp as ive never had lemonade like that. the oreo milkshake :banderas: i hadnt had milkshake like that since my childhood from a local burger/ice cream shop.

u cocksuckers from the south are lucky :pacspit:. im more of a chicken sandwhich guy than a regular beef burger so in and out was never special to me growiing up in cali. oh how wish they had chick fil a in alaska where i currently live :mjcry:

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I havent eaten the chicken salad yet, and i also ordered some chocolate chip cookies. im still full from the chicken sandwhich and tenders, but imma finish that salad for dinner and cookies as my dessert.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
today, went to do some shopping and came across a chick fil a. walked in and bought me three meals: spich chicken sandwhich, chicken tenders, chicken with mixed fruit salad, lemonade, fruit punch and oreo milk shake with chick fil a sauce.
full

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier