ChickFila Closed But Some Birds Still Gettin Cooked In The Benz Stadium 2day: Panthers @ Falcons WK2

Who Wins This Early NFC South Battle?

• The Panthers melt Matty Ice and keep him under pressure

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • The Falcons defend home turf and beat ATL's prodigal son

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
NFL-Week-2-Carolina-Panthers-at-Atlanta-Falcon-Betting-Review-1.jpg

Its Week 2 and the Carolina Panthers roar in to ATL to face their heated rival the Atlanta Falcons.
Both squads are banged up immensely with key injuries to important offensive pieces. The panthers OLine continues to go through rough times as G Trai Turner has officially been ruled out and star TE Greg Olsen will be for the foreseeable future as well. On the Falcons roster, RB Devonta Freeman will be out which will leave a serious gap in their talented running game.

50597784-ce8b-4b61-aaaa-bcf78c8ebf1c~rt_0-cr_0.30.850.455-rs_1024.h

The last thing the Falcons want to do is start off the season 0-2 and fall to a Division Rival in their home opener.... but it very well could be their reality when they have to depend on Matt Ryan
cd0106d712e5b63ce13d6eae11d59d09.png

Meanwhile Carolina is hoping to wide the wave into ATL and take early command of the NFC South. This may prove to be a tall task since a lot of their offensive core is on the injury report.

4480705.vpx

WE HERE PANTHER POSSE!! LETS COOK THESE BIRD BRAINS, AND GET THIS DUB :camfocus:

Side Note: I want all my NC and SC brehs to be careful out here as we brave that hoe ass storm, Florence. Be safe out there brehs...:sadcam:
#PantherPosse :camsalute: #CookOutGANG
@Killah Ray
@Henry Orbit
@UserNameless
@JParker
@Call Me James
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@AggieLean.
@42 Monks
@PropJoe
@CBSkyline
@Carolina Slim
@The M.I.C.
@Relldaproblem
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Dr. Narcisse
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@IGSaint12
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Hiesenberg
@Leezy337
@VinceSinatra
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Millions

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

:gucci:

Quite easily the least inspired title you've made. It's well known that Chik Fil A isn't open on Sundays, but the Falcons only play 8 home games. MBS has other tenants, other events and other things going on throughout the year. The fact that this is the best you could do is almost as pathetic as your football team. Falcons will make you pay for the disrespect 26-20 Bird Gang

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Thread title is superb once again homie:JBWOW5:
I have no idea who we starting at left tacke today, so offense gotta run the ball to keep that pass rush at bay and eat up time. Get the ball in Mcacfrey and Samuels hands as much as possible.

Defense get the hands ready, Flabby Ice gonna throw at least 2 pix. Double Julio and force the throws elsewhere. Keep up the good pass rush up front and we got this.:NasFan:

#Killa:KillaSmile:
#UncleLuke:UncleLuke:
#RiverboatRon:Riverboat1:
#PantherPosse :camsalute6:
#CookOutGang :UMadCookOut:
#NFCSouthBeef:lookatgawd:

Scientist say all the ice melting are causing these massive storms.:jbhmm:

1j2sd5.jpg

:dwillhuh:

The #Duality:ohhh:

Maaaaaaan Fukk Matt Ryan :KillaUMad:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:gucci:

Quite easily the least inspired title you've made. It's well known that Chik Fil A isn't open on Sundays, but the Falcons only play 8 home games. MBS has other tenants, other events and other things going on throughout the year. The fact that this is the best you could do is almost as pathetic as your football team. Falcons will make you pay for the disrespect 26-20 Bird Gang

nikka I can't hear you, turn all that MAD down first ....:mjlolpanthers::cookoutumad:

Last edited: