Chicknappers: Penguins Steal Chick of Neglectful Straight Penguins...

invalid

Banned
Daps
"A penguin couple "kidnapped" a chick at Denmark’s Odense Zoo while the baby’s parents went for a swim, according to a zookeeper. The zookeeper, Sandie Hedgegard Munck, said the penguins wanted to be parents and likely thought the chick’s mom and dad were being neglectful, according to Denmark broadcaster DR. "The parents disappeared, and the kid was simply kidnapped," Munck said, noting she thinks the negligence was on the part of the father in the straight penguin couple......"

Penguins 'kidnap' chick from straight parents at Denmark zoo

:mjgrin:

Cautionary tale to my brehs/brehettes not handling your business at home.....brehs be lurking. :usure:

giphy.gif

Screen%20Shot%202014-10-03%20at%203.46.20%20PM.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.46.20%20PM.png

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Kerkum you know the answer?
Bump the damn penguins since you posted this picture why do homosexual white people often times adopt black babies? Also some of the effeminate ones copying bw mannerisms something I always wondered.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Bump the damn penguins since you posted this picture why do homosexual white people often times adopt black babies? Also some of the effeminate ones copying bw mannerisms something I always wondered.

Not sure. Especially considering white kids make up 45% of kids in foster care. Black kids make up about 23% and Hispanic kids are about 21%.

Couple this with, as you say, some of them mimicking black women, gays could in fact, be trying to become transracial and become black.:yeshrug:

They’ve already hijacked the Civil Rights Movement.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Recently I read they found gay lions in Kenya and blamed it on gay dudes fukking in the bushes and influencing the animals.

Breh what?-lol
I swear I love Africans. They come up with the most fantastical explanations.

Some Nigerian politician embezzled like $10 million dollars or something from his constituents but his explanation to them was that a snake ate the money. :deadmanny:

Bruh, I died...

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
@Kerkum you know the answer?
I suppose WS gay men and women adopt black children because they’re easier to subjugate and mistreat without anyone batting and eye. Whit gays are very anti-black, even more so than their heterosexual counterparts (from my experience)
The white lesbians especially hate black men and the white gay males are just as bad.

Feminine behavior isn’t just exclusive to women. The black gay and trans community have created their own culture that even straight black men and women mimick (shade, tea, gagging etc.) Most effeminate black men are inspired by the black women they admired growing up or some just pick up those traits from diva worship (any black female singer/entertainer) it’s not a bad thing. You have masculine gay bruthas and the fem leaning. Everyone is different

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I suppose WS gay men and women adopt black children because they’re easier to subjugate and mistreat without anyone batting and eye. Whit gays are very anti-black, even more so than their heterosexual counterparts (from my experience)
The white lesbians especially hate black men and the white gay males are just as bad.
Yeah, that makes sense man you seen the lesbian couple that adopted five black kids and end up killing themselves and the kids?But yo bro when I was in high school, the school I transferred to through this honor programs that basically took students with high grades out of their zone school district if the school they're marked for has a bad overall rating/grade. So the school they switch me to was this liberal suburban school and this mixed thot I met there actually was adopted by two homosexual men I had found out one day when she told us at lunch when i roasted my homeboy for saying he likes corndog day, I was like "nikka you a faggit." And she snapped and got up and threaten to report me to the admin. Smh but yeah bruh thanks for answering the question.

Feminine behavior isn’t just exclusive to women. The black gay and trans community have created their own culture that even straight black men and women mimick (shade, tea, gagging etc.) Most effeminate black men are inspired by the black women they admired growing up or some just pick up those traits from diva worship (any black female singer/entertainer) it’s not a bad thing. You have masculine gay bruthas and the fem leaning. Everyone is different
The feminine part makes sense with the black homosexual males who were raised by mostly women but I seen white gay dudes act and take on the mannerisms of BW.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where is the data that shows that most gay couples adopt black babies when white ones are available?

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that makes sense man you seen the lesbian couple that adopted five black kids and end up killing themselves and the kids?But yo bro when I was in high school, the school I transferred to through this honor programs that basically took students with high grades out of their zone school district if the school they're marked for has a bad overall rating/grade. So the school they switch me to was this liberal suburban school and this mixed thot I met there actually was adopted by two homosexual men I had found out one day when she told us at lunch when i roasted my homeboy for saying he likes corndog day, I was like "nikka you a faggit." And she snapped and got up and threaten to report me to the admin. Smh but yeah bruh thanks for answering the question.

The feminine part makes sense with the black homosexual males who were raised by mostly women but I seen white gay dudes act and take on the mannerisms of BW.
Oh, I misread. White guys love to appropriate “black gay/female slang” or “ballroom slang” when they don’t even know what the shyt means. I smacked up a white punk in Home Depot for intentionality bumping into my mom when he walked passed us.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This happens in the wild too. Penguins who lose their hatchlings will try to steal another couples if they catch them slipping.