Supporter
Daps
Will not even bother with it

this thread needs to be upped on Sohh forum

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I listen to this and it's the worst shyt I ever heard in my life. The lean got him not even formulating words. But, according to him "he's rich" and got an "ak with a knife on it" :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta be honest this isn't as bad of a tape as everybody is saying. This track alone is worth the download:

And for y'all saying that it doesn't sound mastered, that's cuz you don't have good enough speakers/headphones. The bass on that above track cannot be heard without proper equipment. With poor quality speakers the shyt sounds unmastered. With good ones, it sounds :ahh:

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Keef and em don't put out the best shyt on mix tapes... either that or somebody at his label is writing with him when album time comes around. There is a big difference in these mix tape songs and the songs that everybody really fukk with him for.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep seeing people saying it's wack, but I know how you fukk nikkas get down on here so imma check it out myself.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta be honest this isn't as bad of a tape as everybody is saying. This track alone is worth the download:

And for y'all saying that it doesn't sound mastered, that's cuz you don't have good enough speakers/headphones. The bass on that above track cannot be heard without proper equipment. With poor quality speakers the shyt sounds unmastered. With good ones, it sounds :ahh:

This 'rapping'. :russ:

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Keef and em don't put out the best shyt on mix tapes... either that or somebody at his label is writing with him when album time comes around. There is a big difference in these mix tape songs and the songs that everybody really fukk with him for.

:dahell:

nikka he only got 1 album, the rest of the shyt is mixtapes. Even that album was supposed to be a mixtape at first. His biggest hit is Don't Like, off a mixtape. All his bangers is off mixtapes. Stfu please.

Nobody else from that circle including Durk don't even have albums out.