:dead::laff:

someone post the aftermath gif and the video please

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feelin the beat

Not chief keef tho... He been on that wack shyt for a while now n I cant understand half a what he sayin

He need that old sound back :to:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The beat sounds like something Thug would have killed off ICFN2

All I wanna hear is that track with Thugga but this is aite

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing aby chief keef is he really is a frightening look n2 the future. rapper wise there's never been a dude like him. the only one I can compare him to is snoop during the chronic days. snoop back was cohhld altho he was still equipped with a certain level of humanity. this dude tho just seems a lost case. the joint itself has a better melody than his recent fare but I doubt I'll be bumping this at 3:00 pm on a sunny afternoon!!! Lol

Daps
the thing aby chief keef is he really is a frightening look n2 the future. rapper wise there's never been a dude like him. the only one I can compare him to is snoop during the chronic days. snoop back was cohhld altho he was still equipped with a certain level of humanity. this dude tho just seems a lost case. the joint itself has a better melody than his recent fare but I doubt I'll be bumping this at 3:00 pm on a sunny afternoon!!! Lol

:comeon: bruh dont sit here and try to analyze weak keef, dude is wack as fukk and mumbles bullshyt on beats

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

:stopitslime::russ::what::heh::dahell::damn: