lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
tumblr_m3ty3u8SNu1qkmhj2.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chief Keef is the most talented rapper to come out in years....

This just my opinion...Call it trolling if you want...But not a single f_ck is given...

Dude is RAW talent...Too bad he doesn't have a smarter "producer" to polish him up a little bit...

Chief Keef before "Finally Rich" is better than Kendrick Lamar...

Y'all people always talking "lyricist this and lyricist that" but I never see Canibus in your top 5 or top 10 lists...

That's why don't take your opinions seriously, the same you don't take mine..

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va

This just my opinion...Call it trolling if you want...But not a single f_ck is given...

Dude is RAW talent...Too bad he doesn't have a smarter "producer" to polish him up a little bit...

Y'all people always talking "lyricist this and lyricist that" but I never see Canibus in your top 5 or top 10 lists...

dude chief doesnt even know how speak anymore. you cant even understand shyt this dumbass is saying on his two minutes rambles

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

If you hover your mouse over your name a list of options should come up. The last option on there is something called " log out" I'm going to need for you to click that for me.