Child serial Killer pedo rapist cac released into UK streets after Parole Board approves

Daps
:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9665871/amp/DAVID-BLUNKETT-Thank-permissive-justice-freeing-Colin-Pitchfork.html?__twitter_impression=true

Colin Pitchfork: Family's shock over double child killer's release
On Monday the Parole Board said the 61-year-old was suitable for release.

Dawn's uncle Philip Musson said the family had lived "in fear" of the decision, adding "there is no parole for Dawn or Lynda".

Pitchfork was the first murderer convicted on DNA evidence, after raping and killing the two 15-year-olds in the 1980s.

He was last denied parole in 2018.

Now the Parole Board has authorised his release after the panel heard Pitchfork's "behaviour in custody had been positive and had included extensive efforts to help others".

The announcement has been sharply criticised by the victim's relatives and some politicians.

A source close to Justice Secretary Robert Buckland said the government would take legal advice to explore the use of a "reconsideration mechanism" to halt Pitchfork's release.

The Parole Board Reconsideration Mechanism, introduced in 2019, gives people 21 days to ask for a decision to be looked at again if they believe it was "procedurally unfair" or "irrational".

But Gavin Dingwall, Professor of Criminal Justice Policy at De Montfort University, said this would not be straightforward.

"So there is an appeal mechanism of sorts but Mr Buckland can't appeal just on the basis he felt uncomfortable with the decision, the Parole Board has the status of a court," he said.

"It is always going to be very difficult for a politician to challenge the decision of the Parole Board.

"They would have to prove the board did not follow correct procedure, for example did not consider key evidence.

"The other grounds - irrationality - would basically be a very, very high standard. [It would need] decision-making which was counter to any form of logic."

• Colin Pitchfork, 22 at the time of the first murder, was married with two sons. He was a baker who grew up in rural Leicestershire and lived in Littlethorpe
  • In November 1983 he left his baby son sleeping in the back of his car and raped and strangled 15-year-old Lynda Mann in Narborough. He then drove home and put his son to bed
  • Three years later, less than a mile from where Lynda died, he raped and murdered Dawn Ashworth, also 15, of Enderby. The pathologist who examined her body described it as a "brutal sexual assault"
  • A police investigation initially led to the wrong man, a local 17-year-old who falsely confessed to one of the killings. After an unprecedented mass screening of 5,000 men using pioneering "DNA profiling" technology, Pitchfork was eventually caught. At first, Pitchfork had evaded justice by persuading a colleague to take the test for him
  • He pleaded guilty to both murders in September 1987 and was sentenced to life in January 1988. The judge said the killings were "particularly sadistic" and he doubted Pitchfork would ever be released

:snoop:

Dude gotta get got :demonic:if he doesn’t get the parole revoked

Cac privilege on full display

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I really loathe people who are obsessed about giving second chances to scumbags. Like their little vanity projects and making value of their university degree is more important than the safety of others and respect for the victim.

If he had remorse, he would respect the families wishes and stay behind bars. If he had remorse, he would kill himself.

Can't dangle freedom as a carrot for good behaviour and then act as though it means something when there is something to be gained. When there was nothing to be gained, he committed rape and murder. That is what he should be judged on.

Hope he gets dealt with by the community.

Daps
I really loathe people who are obsessed about giving second chances to scumbags. Like their little vanity projects and making value of their university degree is more important than the safety of others and respect for the victim.

If he had remorse, he would respect the families wishes and stay behind bars. If he had remorse, he would kill himself.

Can't dangle freedom as a carrot for good behaviour and then act as though it means something when there is something to be gained. When there was nothing to be gained, he committed rape and murder. That is what he should be judged on.

Hope he gets dealt with by the community.
Yup

it’s also like they themselves know they need to be forgiven for something reprehensible they did but don’t want to reveal so they’re projecting their own personal narrative into it so when they get caught they have a way out.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The biggest problem I have with other countries outside of the U.S being so lenient with their prison system is that OBVIOUS threats to society get to live amongst normal people.

Someone who rapes and kills kids should NEVER see the light of day.

for as much as I hate the penal system in America, I do believe that if someone has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt to have committed a HENIOUS crime(s) they should either serve LIFE or be put to DEATH

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
mtatb72356.jpg

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Not even the justice system takes the justice system seriously over here.

I know people who mastered it back to back before they got sentenced.

“I’ll plea guilty, get sentenced to 18 months, technically do 9 then get out in 6 months on good behaviour.”

You get even lesser years if you’ve contributed to the tax system over the years or have a solid education behind you.

The people with neither get the most years and even then it’s like a youth club in there so it’s shrugged off.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Some people don't deserve the chance to be rehabilitated. It doesn't matter to me if he never reoffends or feels guilty about what he did there's no justification for his crimes other than him being an evil sick fukk.

Daps
I value my freedom but if I gotta stand my ground like the guy who shot Zimmerman I’ll take a few years

I don’t even have kids