China to ban video games featuring same-sex relationships, ‘effeminate’ men and moral choices

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Censoring games that have moral choices?!?:heh: china is the last one that should be censoring that aspect ok...so making your own destiny is not your choice?!?:mjgrin:
you don't get it.

they want to shape the narrative of what's moral and not. e.g., control social sentiment on violence and it's appropriateness in certain context among other things.

they playing 4D chess over there...just like american politicians and companies do...your choices often aren't your own if you're too integrated into society.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
200.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you don't get it.

they want to shape the narrative of what's moral and not. e.g., control social sentiment on violence and it's appropriateness in certain context among other things.

they playing 4D chess over there...just like american politicians and companies do...your choices often aren't your own if you're too integrated into society.

I know what they're trying to do...
I was making a joke...:comeon:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Effeminate men lol, they have to erase a large part of their cultural history then, seeing how prominent they're in their myths and legends.

Also I'm pretty sure Effeminate men/pretty boys are/were seen as the peak of the east asain beauty standards for centuries.