China Want All The Smoke: China Throws Venezuela’s Oil Industry A $5B Lifeline

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Exactly their whole government is clueless they have extremely high inflation and do nothing about it..the king maduro goes overseas to eat at salt Bae restaurant and puts up videos while the poor in venezuela are starving or moving to another country migrating to Colombia Peru Brazil and USA. If y’all support narco dictators so much I dare you to take a trip to caracas:umad:
Cowards like him, Erdogan, Kim Jong Un etc know it's only a matter of time. Maybe not this life time but eventually. People can cry about America all they want but it could always be a lot worse

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
sounds like you take a lot of news stories at face value but okay.

Exactly their whole government is clueless they have extremely high inflation and do nothing about it..the king maduro goes overseas to eat at salt Bae restaurant and puts up videos while the poor in venezuela are starving or moving to another country migrating to Colombia Peru Brazil and USA. If y’all support narco dictators so much I dare you to take a trip to caracas:umad:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
China about to take over the world. How did the United States fall off brehs?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
America been bullying the world forever, China just handing out a receipt.
Forever!?!? Retake world history. Great Britain has buildings older than the US as a country.

This is cac problems.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

"accused". Its now 2018 still no proof he did what trump Administration said he did. Who's going to believe Washington when they just got snitch on by whistleblowers for helping drug traffickers move dope in Haiti through the U.S. DEA department in Haiti.

:russ:

Here what Tareck had to say

In February, Trump lawlessly sanctioned Venezuelan Vice President Tareck El Aissami – on fabricated narco-trafficking charges.

He denounced the hostile US attack on his integrity, saying

“when I headed the public security corps of my country, in 2008-2012, our fight against drug cartels achieved the greatest progress in our history and in the western hemisphere, both in terms of the transnational drug trafficking business and their logistics structures.”

“During those years, the Venezuelan anti-drug enforcement authorities under my leadership captured, arrested and brought 102 heads of criminal drug trafficking organizations not only to the Venezuelan justice but also to the justice of other countries where they were wanted.”

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Act like the US isn’t responsible for what’s happening in Venezuela.. y’all American’s crack me up such a big group of idiots.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Act like the US isn’t responsible for what’s happening in Venezuela.. y’all American’s crack me up such a big group of idiots.

Hugo Chavez was president for 12 years.. the immigration crisis wasn’t as bad in Venezuela and neither was inflation.. he was a dictator as well but at least he was competent unlike maduro..but I guess the USA killed Chavez right? :umad: