Chinese HR Manager Punched Black Woman Teaching Abroad

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
There is absolutely 0 justice for black people in anti black countries especially in places like China. Just like that Nigerian student that was murdered and dumped in a lake in Ukraine a couple years back.

The only reasonable option she has is to leave.

Daps
There is absolutely 0 justice for black people in anti black countries especially in places like China. Just like that Nigerian student that was murdered and dumped in a lake in Ukraine a couple years back.

The only reasonable option she has is to leave.

Which is why it is so ignorant and dumb for dumbass coli negroes to listen to obvious agents like that stupid grifting sellout fool Tariq who try to tell black Americans that we should be against our brothers and sisters from other countries. No matter where you're from, white people, Chinese and everybody else sees only one thing: the color of our skin.

It is STUPID to cause division among us when the truth is that we should be closer than ever, especially now.

I hate you Tariq followers. I hope you commit that. Hes trash and so are you. You're more of a liability to our cause than any black man or woman from Africa.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're black don't go to China
Chinese culture is paranoid, supremacist, confused and dangerously racist.
Avoid them at all costs.
Why would you even consider living in China?

outside of tourism or maybe if you are attending a trade show/industry event, I agree.

You gotta be down bad to immigrate, and actually try to live there as a black person.

The only classical success story I’ve heard out of china might be that one South African lady who was on the Chinese version of TheVoice. She managed to spin it into an entire career singing in mandarin. Even got sponsorships out of it which is crazy

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
Chinese culture is paranoid, supremacist, confused and dangerously racist.
Avoid them at all costs.
This is true BUT, its nothing compared to Arab and Indian racism. In fact, Asian racism the least lethal compared to Arab and indians. Arab slave trade the most anti black thing in history too