Chinese Mob Cowardly Mauls African Breh For No Reason

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Yo these little yellow nikkas need to chill. Unbelievable these cowards would try to stop the beatdown momentarily only to get licks in themselves. fukking Savages.

:mindblown::picard:

And the Africans standing around while they're countrymen was being given the rundown like some jim crow era shyt is a national disgrace :stopitslime:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yo these little yellow nikkas need to chill. Unbelievable these cowards would try to stop the beatdown momentarily only to get licks in themselves. fukking Savages.

:mindblown::picard:

And the Africans standing around while they're countrymen was being given the rundown like some jim crow era shyt is a national disgrace :stopitslime:

That is because they have only been trained to attack each other. They don't give a fugg if somebody else is attacking Black people.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That is because they have only been trained to attack each other. They don't give a fugg if somebody else is attacking Black people.

This is arguably why ADOS and other diaspora blacks are the GOAT black people. The fade would've come down so fast and so hard on those chinamen they'd be shytting through their mouths and pissing out their ears.

Last edited:
Daps
If Chinese people tried this in America they'd seal their own fate.
This is arguably why ADOS and other diaspora blacks are the GOAT black people. The fade would've come down so fast and so hard on those Chinamen they'd be shytting through their mouths and pissing out their ears.

we gotta stop pretending, brehs all over the globe don’t want smoke with other races :yeshrug:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

we gotta stop pretending, brehs all over the globe don’t want smoke with other races :yeshrug:

Off the top of my head I can think of 2 different videos where one black man beat up multiple Whites/Mexicans. Those videos were in America. Not saying they were Ados, because I don't know, but there is a certain unwillingness to get pushed around. By the way, I didn't see any black people in the video you posted standing around watching.

I know personally I'll fight anybody.

Last edited: