Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
What yo arm bar looking like? Your triangle game? :lupe:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shout out to @patscorpio and @Mowgli for the breathing tips as well as @krackdagawd and @IrateMastermind
I didn't know you were training Jiu-Jitsu. For good breath control in Jiu-Jitsu make sure you get your open mat time in. After the lesson is done stay and train with your training partners and don't be scared the train with the big guys. also as I stated in another thread put yourself in bad positions so you can work on your defense which is Paramount to also as I . There's nothing worse then only passing guard and then getting your defenses blown through and crushed effortlessly.

You will become conditioned and cam in bad positions which will help your breathing a lot

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I didn't know you were training Jiu-Jitsu. For good breath control in Jiu-Jitsu make sure you get your open mat time in. After the lesson is done stay and train with your training partners and don't be scared the train with the big guys. also as I stated in another thread put yourself in bad positions so you can work on your defense which is Paramount to also as I . There's nothing worse then only passing guard and then getting your defenses blown through and crushed effortlessly.

You will become conditioned and cam in bad positions which will help your breathing a lot
Thanks. Yeah. I train in Dutch style Muay thai, bjj and greco-roman.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thanks. Yeah. I train in Dutch style Muay thai, bjj and greco-roman.
Does Greco-Roman wrestlers are pretty damn toughT. They always take to Jiu-Jitsu very well and crush people. That's a good training environment. Get as much as you can on the mat so you don't have to be concerned in the street cuz who wants to get their f****** ass beat