Albums Choosey & Exile- Black Beans (Discussion Thread)

Daps

Tracklist:
[01:26] 01. Intro
[03:39] 02. I Did
[04:10] 03. Black Beans feat. Devaughn
[04:27] 04. Low Low feat. Aloe Blacc
[02:55] 05. Show You
[03:06] 06. You Got It feat. Jimetta Rose
[03:15] 07. Teen Angel feat. Ishe
[05:36] 08. Satisfied feat. Fashawn
[02:32] 09. Sangria feat. The Last Artful & Dodgr
[05:52] 10. Brown & Beautiful feat. Blu & Ana Tijoux
[04:40] 11. Ain’t Scared
[03:23] 12. No Routine
[04:13] 13. Familia feat. Ishe

:whoo:

@Billy Ocean @Ty-Fife @RichYung @FreshAIG @~Styles~ @Brosef @Redwing80 @Mahirishi @FRIED MASON @T.H.E. Goat @Tommy Shepherd @Morose Polymath @Freddie.Cane @The Dust King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @RichYung @General Mills @Art Barr @Jerz-2 @Indiglow Meta (R$G) @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @Newark88 @DANJ! @Jimmy the gent @King Sun @SoulController @beaniemac @Rakim Allah @torcher @Ensi @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Barnett114 @Freddie.Cane @TEKBEATZ @steadyrighteous @GoldenGlove @TezMilli @DaveyDave @2 Cold Taurus @spliz @HARLEM AL @That Singer Guy... @tuckdog @NigerianDonDada @Insensitive @The Dust King @King Napz @DaveyDave @chiefdogg @old boy

:salute:

Last edited:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Don't @ the ONLY poster in here waiting for this and the most vocal about the project, brehs.

I hate the op.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Is this legit worth listening to? I tuned out Dirty Science stuff awhile ago. Love Exile and respect him (and feel bad for him) to this day but the disappointment of past projects...and me being bitter about how Blu turned out...really made me stop listening to that label.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Is this legit worth listening to? I tuned out Dirty Science stuff awhile ago. Love Exile and respect him (and feel bad for him) to this day but the disappointment of past projects...and me being bitter about how Blu turned out...really made me stop listening to that label.
Why do you feel bad for Exile?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Played this the other day and thought Exile went a little too hard into his lullaby beats bag but I ordered the CD anyway. I support Dirty Science blindly.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Gave it a few spins, had to get accustomed to Chooseys voice, I feel It's easy to zone out and not listen to the lyrics at all. It is growing on me though.
Exile delivers exactly what he always does, which I'm totally fine with because I really like his sound. If I keep going back to it I'll cop it, for now I'm fine with streaming:manny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm just getting around to hearing this for the first time this morning.I have never even heard of Choosey before and I didn't know Exile was still making music.

:ohlawd: this is amazing! More people need to be hearing this and talking about it.

Edit: :dwillhuh: this is so dope to me. Surprised to see so many mixed opinions on it.

:manny: I'm digging it and I think there are worse ways to kill 45 minutes. At the very least I can hear it working well for background music if you have to get ready for something or to do some stuff around the house.

Edit: Why do you feel bad for Exile? Because Blu melted down?