Chris Broussard tells the truth, LeGBT ain't gonna like this

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

10:25

Nick: "I blame Darvin Ham, why aren't they better?!!!??!"

Broussard: "Lebron isn't playing as well as his numbers suggest. He just doesn't impact the game like he used to. The numbers say that he's as good as EVER, and that's not the truth. He doesn't dominate games anymore. I love Lebron. But I'm tired of everytime his team doesn't win a championship or doesn't get close, it's somebody else's fault!! It's always the coaches fault or the teammate's fault, and it's not. The Lakers are just not as good as people think"

:lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He said literally nothing. You could have copy-pasted any random coli rant and it works have contained just as much useful information.

Last night he put up 37-9-5 on 13-20 shooting including 6 points in the final minute. Had the go-ahead bucket, the most critical rebound, two clutch free throws and the game-clinching steal, all in a must-win game. Did that impact the game or no?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He said literally nothing. You could have copy-pasted any random coli rant and it works have contained just as much useful information.

Last night he put up 37-9-5 on 13-20 shooting including 6 points in the final minute. Had the go-ahead bucket, the most critical rebound, two clutch free throws and the game-clinching steal, all in a must-win game. Did that impact the game or no?

The Lakers are in 10th place

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
At this point Lebron is on such a different planet that he needs a Phil Jackson type of coach instead of straight bytches like he and other stars hire for themselves.

Cause really the team always got Lebron on their mind instead of the team. And unlike a Luka, Embiid, Jokic, he can’t carry teams on his own like that even if he’s top 10-15 right now.

It doesn’t make sense that they play better without Lebron. Cause he’s by far the best on the team and very dynamic. That means that it’s something mental and in the coaching

93 til

Superstar
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Lakers are in 10th place

They're in 8th place, and would be around 4th if Ham hadn't been openly throwing games by starting Prince/Reddish most of the season, using nonsensical schemes, and playing 3-4 guard lineups in critical moments.

The question is whether the Lakers are underperforming because of their lineup, their coaching, or their stars. Just pointing out that they underperformed doesn't answer that question.

And the roster construction is what happens when you have to keep on blowing up the roster to appease LeBron

Who should be on the roster but was "blown up" to appease Bron? Their biggest problems are the lack of a second big and their lack of a good defensive guard. They let Caruso go AGAINST Bron's wishes, and they refused to trade for a big like Turner because they didn't want to give up a draft pick.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
I'm not disagreeing, but analysts or media personality don't necessarily have to say unique statements or something no one has thought of. Part of their job is to sometimes echo what some of the general public already sees or believes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. The LeBron of old would win 55 games or more easily with the talent he currently has on the Lakers because that's how greatly he impacted the game beginning to end. AD is also having a great season.

10th place ain't gonna cut it. But in the off chance that they do make a run in the playoffs, I did throw a little money at them for +4000

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Without that ridiculous free throw differential, the lakers would be even worse

Prime Lebron and current AD would be 1-3 seed easily

This is why context matters, not just arguing about stats like you know what the fukk you’re talking about

I’ve seen lebron have more impact with worse splits than he has now

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not disagreeing, but analysts or media personality don't necessarily have to say unique statements or something no one has thought of. Part of their job is to sometimes echo what some of the general public already sees or believes.

But he didn't make a single concrete claim or insight, he didn't drop a single fact into that quote. It's literally just a hot take you could say about ANY player.

The measure of a "hot take" is when someone else can make the exact opposite claim and it makes just as much sense. Without some sort of information or facts in your comment, what is even the point?

If it's not new, and no one respects his opinions, and there's no information or support given, then why is it worth a thread?

Last edited: