Chris Brown asks to take Tokyo Vanity out for dinner on Instagram stories.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
hope he aint trying to clown the sista.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg
He is. She let it out that Chris Brown's bodyguards won't let darker skinned women in his VIP sections at clubs. He's mad now and reverted to clowning her on her looks. According to him, the only people mad at him right now are ugly women.

People need to just stop supporting this man altogether. I had some faith in him when he was younger but he's a 30 year old drugged up wannabe gang banger. Let them non black women have him and stop fighting for his attention.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris brown never gonna be seen as the great he does cause he does z-list shyt like this getting into back and forths with people beneath him in career and talent

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
He is. She let it out that Chris Brown's bodyguards won't let darker skinned women in his VIP sections at clubs. He's mad now and reverted to clowning her on her looks. According to him, the only people mad at him right now are ugly women.

People need to just stop supporting this man altogether. I had some faith in him when he was younger but he's a 30 year old drugged up wannabe gang banger. Let them non black women have him and stop fighting for his attention.

Do you think it’s wrong to not allow darker skinned women in his section if he’s not attracted to them?

I do think CB is lame however for not owning up to his preference. It’s evident in the women he date(d).

However, in his defense he prolly doesn’t want to alienate darker skinned fans by saying “ I like lighter skin over darker skin”

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Bro wtf is that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He’s clearly trolling right :hhh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do you think it’s wrong to not allow darker skinned women in his section if he’s not attracted to them?

I do think CB is lame however for not owning up to his preference. It’s evident in the women he date(d).

However, in his defense he prolly doesn’t want to alienate darker skinned fans by saying “ I like lighter skin over darker skin”

I think it’s crazy that the same women mad at Chris for preferring light skin have the same damn mindset
As him

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Question in regards to the “hair line” how come Beyoncé didn’t get any backlash for referring to Becky with the good hair? Isn’t she also implying “bad hair” on black women?
meme-when-they-say-something-dumb-and-you-like-wtf.gif

Becky is a white woman so I don't think so. I'd also assume that "good hair" was more of a shot rather than a compliment.