Chris Paul State Farm Commercials reveals Suns playoff fate?

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
so i've been taking mental notes of these new cp3 state farm commercials since he joined the suns, if you notice throughout his career he has state farm commercials with ALL his star teammates: (Blake Griffin, Deandre Jordan, James Harden) yet not a single one with Devin Booker? :mindblown:

but of course they CONVIENENTLY have this new "Jake" who look just like Book :mjpls:

s00ymdv5w8161.jpg

(Predictive Programming?)

now of course the first commercial they ran before CP3 was traded to Phoenix was the NEW Chris Paul,

so whats different between this NEW Chris Paul and the old one? well whats synonymous with Chris Paul? failure in the playoffs

as you watch more of these commercials the theme is common

CP3 will be worried and panic about something going wrong because "that's what usually happens"(his words, not mine) and "Jake"(Devin Booker) will tell him to calm down and say "Things are gonna go surprisingly great"

The Return

Chris Paul is worried and Jake reassures him things will go surprisingly great

Surprising Commercial

Chris is doing errands and Jake arrives, Chris gets nervous and says something bad is about to happen, Jake reassures him "things will go surprisingly great" but Chris still panics and says "I've been doing this for too many years something about to go down(an allusion to something going wrong every time he's near success in the playoffs?) a little girl with a bike pulls up and Chris gets scared :pachaha:, nothing happens of course and "Jake" says "I told you, surprising"

Another State Farm Commercial

Chris Paul "disappears" as part of the script "Jake" hands him (is this an allusion to the first 2 games of the wcf? :patrice:)

The Dunk

Chris Paul is once again worried and Jake reassures him "things are gonna go surprisingly great", this is followed by Chris's "son" going for a dunk Chris is heavily against and even shouts no towards, the dunk is successful and Jake turns to Chris to say "See, surprising"

Well what was more surprising than Deandre Ayton's gamewinning dunk on Tuesday's 2nd game of the Western Conference Finals? :jbhmm:

so its very clear, every time something usually goes wrong for CP3, "Jake"(Devin Booker) is there to save the day and remind him it will go surprisingly great this time

what do y'all think? coincidence or conspiracy? ill keep my eyes on the next state farm commercial to see what happens :jawalrus:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I'd belive it more if it was kia ... remember they had the Blake wins dunk contest memo before he even attempted the dunk lol