Chris Tucker Responds To Katt Williams Exposing Him Being On Jeff Epstein’s Plane & Admits It

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I believe Chris but he was also best friends with Michael. He had to have witnessed some questionable shyt
Chris Testified in the 2005 trial that the family accusing Michael Jackson were grifters. You dummies love making up scenarios but don’t even do research. You wasn’t paying enough attention?

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest the fact that he was on the plane by itself doesn't mean much, especially since it happened before Epstein was exposed etc.

One of Epstein's m.o's was to surround himself with celebrities, from all walks of life/industries etc. From actors to scientists etc.

The ones who were into the Epstein lifestyle were the ones that were traveling with him all over the world, over many years, staying at his compounds etc.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He says he was just with Clinton like that let's him off the hook from being associated with debauchery :mjlol:
Do you know how popular of a president Bill Clinton was especially with celebrities? I know there is a lot of revisionist history going around here but you can’t be that clueless.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do you know how popular of a president Bill Clinton was especially with celebrities? I know there is a lot of revisionist history going around here but you can’t be that clueless.

Yeah! Most people who go to Epstein island are just there for the views! :krs:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clinton

was nuttin all over some obese white bytches office attire, and using it as a cum rag

All while his wife was down the hall way sum where

And this mf is using Ill bill as alibi or as a character witness :francis: :patrice::whoa:

Sounds like deviant finna stick together if Clinton was round the Epstein's as well ( never heard that before this )