“Christian family values” on national TV in Ghana. (White Supremacy is still catching grounds through Christianity in Ghana.)

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
backwards ass thinking
the president is a shill, an ineffective leader placed there by english and american powers, he's a piece of cowardly dookie like so many before him. @Nkrumah Was Right and always has been. it's sad to think what could be. how easily these people sell out their country makes me sad at times to be Ghanaian.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya'll worried about modern culture in Ghana when your own America is failing you in all facets of life

I'm glad you can't step foot in Africa and push anything rainbow. Keep fuming online :russ:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the president is a shill, an ineffective leader placed there by english and american powers, he's a piece of cowardly dookie like so many before him. @Nkrumah Was Right and always has been. it's sad to think what could be. how easily these people sell out their country makes me sad at times to be Ghanaian.

yeah he's a shill, but the rainbow agenda is worse

QBN

All Star
Daps
:manny: It's their country, their choice. I don't hear all this condemnation for rich Arab countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE. US doesn't threaten to sanction them over their anti-LGBT laws. :mjpls:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Warning: GRAPHIC/NSFW
IMG-9504.jpg

LINK: https://x.com/quamefly/status/1763464932887032218?s=46&t=pzBI2rXS9fTKUptse1LXuQ

The day after imposing anti-LGBT laws to imprison their fellow Ghanaians, there’s Explicit sex on national TV.

The hypocrisy SMH

nikkas will laugh and make jokes not seeing the bigger picture.

But to the Black race, especially descendants of Africans who were enslaved because of the refusal to see their humanity, this shouldn’t be funny at all.

Centuries after the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade, Ghanaians are now making it legal to imprison fellow Ghanaians. For being adults having consensual sex.
(Which is nobody’s business in the first place)

It’s a repetition that’s similar to European colonizers’ behavior during slavery, that got us enslaved in the first place

Colonizers who took our African Ancestors and:

1. Stripped them of the humanity of agency over their own bodies. (what the core goal and repercussion of this bill is)
2. policed them (to maintain control)
3. treated them as property, opposed to humans.

When the Europeans introduced Christianity to Central and West Africa, they made Africans see eachother as less human to capture and sell into the Trans-Atlantic Slave-trade.

A example is Elmina Castle, in Ghana.
It was the built Built in 1482, by Portuguese traders.
Elmina Castle was the first European slave-trading post in all of sub-saharan Africa.

At Elmina Castle, our African Ancestors were held in dungeons, UNDER the Church before being sent to the Americas.
While there were luxury suites for the Europeans in the upper levels.
IMG-4012.jpg

Fast forward to now, Ghana is spending $400M it doesn’t have..
to build a damn Cathedral, instead of improving its necessities SMH
F-qCE_EXUAA_ver

F-qCE_CXcAAtaSe

$400M on a cathedral for an imposed colonial religion.
While risking hundreds of millions of aid for stripping fellow Ghanaians of their human rights to have consensual sex as adults.

All while currently in Ghana there’s

• a struggle with its currency
• a deepening economic for the average Ghanaian
• malnutrition
• a lack of access to clean water and sanitation services
• its natural resources deals are horrendous
• infrastructure needs to be built.

During THIS crisis, Ghana chooses to focus on LGBT while its government is failing its ppl.

It’s pure mental illness how easy and bloodthirsty we as a ppl find reasons to justify killing, harming and oppressing eachother with the history of Slavery we share.

What does Ghanaians/Africans imprisoning fellow LGBT Ghanaians/Africans for existing do, besides empower White Supremacy?

This is just one of many examples that makes me think:

“How can we STILL be so desensitized to eachothers dehumanization and focused on the WRONG things?”

It’s a shame that we refuse to see the humanity in eachother, with the history of Slavery reminding us DAILY how important it is in a world that’s designed to see and treat us as lesser human beings.

You dove off the deep end but the pool was empty. Cracked your head open and bled out with this post. Really bad attempt

That angle you took to try and get these fakkits some sympathy by invoking Slavery is ridiculous. I really hate when people compare homophobia to the TAST

The more people try to take this absurd detour to force empathy the less is had. It's insulting and demeaning to compare slavery and all it entailed to a man in a dress not being able to identify as a woman. Do not even try. For the sake of your own dignity.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OP,

The white supremacy is the Western LGBTQ advocates wanting other countries to enact laws when they snap their fingers.
And unleashing hit pieces on them when they don't do as told, when they're told.
Damn, I'm surprised to see you hold this belief. A lot of you dudes really lose the mask when it comes to hating gay people. What you're saying makes no sense, though. White Christian missionaries in Africa are helping to foster this environment of hate. They're influencing these laws, and in some cases, helping to write them. They're exploiting religion and using money to have them enacted at the snap of their fingers. I think that falls more in line with white supremacy than the so-called Western LGBTQ advocates who only believe they shouldn't exist, because people shouldn't be persecuted for simply being themselves.

Activists link US nonprofit to anti-LGBTQ laws in Africa. The group says it’s only promoting ‘family values’

How a US group with links to the far-right may have influenced a crackdown on Ghana’s LGBTQ community

Christian missions and anti-gay attitudes in Africa

People cheering these backwards laws on should read this: "No Choice but to Deny Who I Am" Violence and Discrimination against LGBT People in Ghana

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Colonialism is still alive and well. It's just done through these multinational companies which are protected by state militaries.

Congo should be the real life Wakanda. They have every mineral you can think of and at the highest purity. And yet look at where it is. All you have to do is appeal to the self interest of the ruling class of a country and you essentially own it.

Daps
Damn, I'm surprised to see you hold this belief. A lot of you dudes really lose the mask when it comes to hating gay people. What you're saying makes no sense, though. White Christian missionaries in Africa are helping to foster this environment of hate. They're influencing these laws, and in some cases, helping to write them. They're exploiting religion and using money to have them enacted at the snap of their fingers. I think that falls more in line with white supremacy than the so-called Western LGBTQ advocates who only believe they shouldn't exist, because people shouldn't be persecuted for simply being themselves.

Activists link US nonprofit to anti-LGBTQ laws in Africa. The group says it’s only promoting ‘family values’

How a US group with links to the far-right may have influenced a crackdown on Ghana’s LGBTQ community

Christian missions and anti-gay attitudes in Africa

People cheering these backwards laws on should read this: "No Choice but to Deny Who I Am" Violence and Discrimination against LGBT People in Ghana
I can also link LGBT activists groups to the gay push in Africa. For every Soros, you will find Koch brother. It is battle.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can also link LGBT activists groups to the gay push in Africa. For every Soros, you will find Koch brother. It is battle.
There's no such thing as a "gay push" in the way you believe. There are only people advocating for everyone to be treated humanely. It's a battle against discrimination.

Daps
There's no such thing as a "gay push" in the way you believe. There are only people advocating for everyone to be treated humanely.
But we know it will work. First the alternative lifestyle acceptance, then teachers showing books with gay lifestyle to children, then hiding from parents those gay days to prevent parents to remove their kids for that day. The playbook is known. Gays will always exist, even in African countries, what I don’t want is the outlandish push for alternative lifestyle.