Christian School tells trehs no, withdraws from athletic conference

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

apparently the conference the school is in has a transgender inclusivity policy in which trehs can compete against biological females

youtube guy makes a good point about how it's gotta suck to be a student at the school and want to compete but that opportunity is removed because mentally ill people who comprise 0.6% of the population demand that a whole biological man be allowed to compete with girls who are actually born women just because "that's how they identify and you have to respect it :troll:"

Maryland school leaves conference because of league's transgender policy
Grace Brethren High School in Maryland (Photo: Google Earth)

By: Cam Smith, USA TODAY High School Sports | March 22, 2019

A Maryland school has accelerated its departure from its home high school athletic conference due to that league’s transgender policy, sparking a sharp debate.

As reported by the Washington Post, Grace Brethren Christian School, which educates students from prekindergarten all the way through high school, announced it was departing the Potomac Valley Athletic Conference (PVAC). And it made clear that the reason it was departing was the league’s stance on allowing transgender athletes to compete alongside other students.

Here’s more from the Post:

George Hornickel, Grace Brethren’s school director, wrote in an email that the “transgender issue” is what pushed up the move, citing the school’s Christian principles. He added: “[Schools] that allow boys to play on girls’ teams is a form of cheating [and] it gives them an advantage over girls teams who only play female athletes.”

“We are a Christian school and hold to the biblical teaching from Genesis 1:27 and other related passages which states, ‘So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created them, male and female He created them,’” Hornickel wrote. “This is how it has been throughout the history of the world, and we believe there are only two sexes: male and female.”

While Hornickel and Grace Brethren may take issue with the PVAC’s stance — they also cited concerns about Title IX and transgender athletes taking places from genetic female athletes — it’s clear the conference has little intention of backtracking on its policy. The PVAC has reportedly held meetings among athletic directors about its transgender athlete policy since 2016, leading to an update of its rules in February which redefined a prior regulation that held, “an athlete may only participate on a team of the same gender.”

Now, that rule is far more inclusive:

“The PVAC is committed to the safety of, and respect for, all participants. Every student-athlete should have the opportunity to participate in PVAC activities in a manner that is consistent with their gender identity. The PVAC and its member schools will rely on the gender determination listed by the student’s school in consultation with the student-athlete and will not make separate gender identity determinations.”

“It is a value for our league to make sure we are [respectful] of our athletes, that we know about it and that the league is proactive about it,” PVAC President Taisto Saloma, who also serves as the AD at the Washington Waldorf School, told the Post. “We are just trying to make it clear and make it as easy as possible and also a way for the league to state that this is important to us.”

BONUS fukkery :mjlol:
breh identified as a woman to break all the weightlifting records :laff:

Oxford-educated rapper 'smashes female weightlifting records while identifying as a woman' in row over transgender athletes
  • Southampton-born Zuby, broke various female lifting records 'without trying'
  • The 32-year-old claimed to have done so whilst 'identifying as a female'
  • It was a 'tongue-in-cheek' response to an issue that is raging in the world of sport
By LEIGH MCMANUS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 07:34 EDT, 3 March 2019 | UPDATED: 10:22 EDT, 3 March 2019

Rapper and Oxford graduate rapper, Zuby, stoked the flames of a burning debate when he took to Twitter to demonstrate that male athletes shouldn't compete alongside women.

The Southampton native posted a series of videos of himself in a gym apparently 'destroying' :troll: various female weight-lifting records.

But he did so whilst 'identifying as a female' as a tongue in cheek response to the issue around biologically male athletes taking part in female competition.

The 32-year-old claimed to have broke the women's dead-lift record of 238kg 'without even trying'. :russ:

Rapper beats female weightlifting records in transgender athletes row

$

+6
He filmed himself from a gym, tweeting the results that sent his Twitter account into meltdown

'I keep hearing about how biological men don't have any physical strength advantage over women in 2019... So watch me DESTROY the British Women's deadlift record without trying.

'P.S. I identified as a woman whilst lifting the weight. Don't be a bigot,' he tweeted accompanied by a laughing face emoji. :deadmanny:

The rapper's tweet blew up, amassing nearly 1 millions views, owing to the ongoing debate of the participation of transgender athletes in sport.

$

+6
Rapper and Oxford graduate rapper, Zuby, apparently breaking one of several female records

$

This was the message that accompanied the videos the 32-year-old posted on his Twitter page

$

+6
Zuby posted this picture on his Instagram of a visit to Oxford University, where he studied

Martina Navratilova, the female tennis legend, is a long-term campaigner for LGBT rights but claims that male athletes 'self identifying' as female to compete is unfair. :umad: (but on a serious note, how are they supposed to identify if they can't self identify? I thought that was the whole point of being a treh?)

The nine-times Wimbledon champion, 62, says she is happy to address transgender athletes by whichever pronoun they desire, but would not be happy to compete against them unless they have fully transitioned.

Some think this view doesn't represent or protect trans athletes.

Zuby, who describes himself as a 'recreational lifter', told The Times that the video 'struck a nerve'.

He said: 'It was done in a humorous way, but it made it more real: it showed the fallacies of the arguments on the other side.

'I have seen people saying there is no inherent biological strength difference between men and women. I posted it being a bit tongue-in-cheek, showing what I think is the obvious absurdity of their argument.'

$

+6

The rapper was videoed apparently beating three female British weightlifting records in a gym :mjlol:

Following up his initial tweet in which he took on the dead-lift he decided to take on two more records.

'I'll take the squat and bench press records too while I'm at it... May as well. To fight bigotry,' :lolbron:he said.

He was praised widely and said himself that '98%' of the feedback was positive.

He shares a similar opinion to the aforementioned Martina Navratilova who has courted controversy since coming out as a lesbian in 1981.

$

+6
$

+6

Navratilova (left) has claimed transgender women competing in sport have an unfair advantage over other women unless they've had surgery, Dr McKinnon (right) is a vocal critic

She received a wave of homophobic abuse and campaigned vehemently for LGBT rights.

She became the unnoficial spokesman of the fresh debate in December 2018 when she wrote on Twitter: 'You can't proclaim yourself a female and be able to compete against women.' (why not :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: dudes proclaim themselves females and try and get at dudes all the time, and when the object of their desire says no they get labeled transphobic or homophobic :francis:)

She was called out by Canadian academic and cycling champion Dr Rachel McKinnon, who is the first transgender woman to win a female world cycling title.

McKinnon, 35, still has her male anatomy, but has lived as a woman since she was 29.

She accused Navratilova of transphobia and demanded an apology.

The cyclist wrote afterwards: 'I still can't believe she said this...to me of all people.' :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Czech-born Navratilova said in an opinion piece for The Times that transgender women in sport are 'cheating' unless they have irreversible surgery to change their anatomy.

She made a 'critical distinction' between transgender women like McKinnon who take hormones and former tennis player Renee Richards who was born Richard Raskind and had gender reassignment surgery.

the confusion in the coming days is gonna be epic, fukkery on a hundred thousand trillion :skip:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
We know the reason, nikka :comeon:
nah, all my shyt is NBA youtubers, Tone, Yvette, Tariq, Hip Hop, Comics, super hero movies, game of thrones, star wars, and various other things

I've dapped your posts here and there over the years, but don't mistake that for thinking I give a single fukk what you think about me based on a youtube suggestion

enjoy the rest of your evening sir and please try to direct that attitude and aggressiveness towards somebody else. I will not be a proxy to attack for whatever anti-Trump/DNC shill/fukknikka liberal shyt you got going on :salute:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nah, all my shyt is NBA youtubers, Tone, Yvette, Tariq, Hip Hop, Comics, super hero movies, game of thrones, star wars, and various other things

I've dapped your posts here and there over the years, but don't mistake that for thinking I give a single fukk what you think about me based on a youtube suggestion

enjoy the rest of your evening sir and please try to direct that attitude and aggressiveness towards somebody else. I will not be a proxy to attack for whatever anti-Trump/DNC shill/fukknikka liberal shyt you got going on :salute:
Nah, I meant, you stay on the trehs ass (pause)

Don’t know about the Trump/ DNC thing you talkin bout

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
@GPBear

I already know your gonna neg me and have something to say as I flood the thread with the anti-battymon righteousness, but before I do

Please justify this fukkery,
Please elaborate to me why what's posted is considered 'progressive'.
:yawn:

Acceptance isn't love the last time I checked. :comeon: