Christian YouTube influencer Says She Got a ‘Christian BBL’ and Now Everyone Is Confused

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Christian BBL
CYj5zGY.png

Yo this smiley is crazy :mjlol: where do yall come up with this stuff

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beautiful young lady,didnt get a sense of the proverbs 31 aura we like to see. But we all know why she got the BBL. To gain lust,attention and validation from demonic people. And if it was just to make yourself feel better,thats a slap in the face of God if you tell the world god couldnt provide that but a BbL can. She has work to do,and I dont mean at a doctors office.

However a BBL doesnt disqualify you from being a proverbs 31 woman,or wife of a righteous black man. We do prefer our women organic/non gmo,but we focus on the spirit rather than the vessel. A fat ass in itself wouldnt make you demonic:respect:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've never seen so much "black" people hate God and Christianity than the congregation of ashreah pole worshippers at the coli. Brehs giggle and laugh while there soul will be cavorting with demons for eternity
:to:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Well now, my my......my good christian sista, get down on your knees so I can pray and bless this newly found body of yours :shaq:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Let me guess, born again virginity?

That she has to re up every month cause she slips on a church bulletin onto a dikc every now and then.

Without even looking: assuming she is accepting donations.

I don't really blame the hustlers of this world. A whole lot of people have to chip in to make hustling profitable. I blame the marks for being marks.

Daps
LMFAO......Prime ambassador for that LA Christian club.......that shyt is gone be the cause of a STI outbreak guaranteed and nobody gone get the cure for fear of exposing themselves.......

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
If Christians are fine with circumsicion, they should be fine with this :manny:

Only Christian influencers you need are James H. Cone, GK Chesterton, and Flannery O'Connor :ufdup: :skip:
circumcision isnt just a cosmetic surgery

it has ritual significance and is the symbol of the covenant between God and Abraham whom he made significant promises

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Lmao! I considered making this thread, but I left it alone.

She said she was basically being sarcastic with that title because people were going in on her for getting surgery when she mentioned it in previous videos.

Women of all faiths have indulged in plastic surgery so it is what it is. It obviously looks ridiculous for someone who is always talking about faith and religion to give into vanity at this level, though. And THAT is what people are pointing out.

Other than that- she’s no better or worse than the preachers driving luxury cars, preacher/preacher’s wives rocking designer everything, preacher’s kids flaunting their spoiled lifestyles…basically:

Everybody full of shyt :manny:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Funniest shyt I've ever read. What makes the BBL Christian? :patrice: