Christianity Is The 'White-Devil's' Religion. (CAC Burns Black Man)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
...and CAC cites the Bible as to why he did it :scusthov:

This is why I always said it was bullshyt :camby: If it isn't Ethiopian/WestAfrican/Hebrewism, then :camby:

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence

carothers3-800x430.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now considering upping the charges against him using a hate crime “enhancement.”

WTVF noted that Tennessee does not have a specific hate crime statute, but that the U.S. Department of Justice may intervene — a move that could result in federal hate crime charges.

The report did not specify which white supremacist group Carothers reportedly addressed the letter to.

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence

Don't forget that these 'Jesus' loving cacs be the MOST RACIST. This man used the Bible and said he believed it's for cacs the KJV. I hope somebody beats this punk ass bytch ass in jail/prison :pacspit:

P.S. If you are a Black Christian, then look into Ethiopian Orthodox or West African Christianity. STOP following your oppressor's version.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People are so weird

How do you shop around for a BELIEF system?

The things I BELIEVE are things like gravity. Very obvious. Basically no way to deny. Even if you do deny, you next step off the edge of any surface will reconfirm that gravity is indeed a thing

So I believe in it

If you can go from BELIEVING in one religion, to picking up a different one...

Did you ever really BELIEVE in the first one, do you actually BELIEVE in the second one? No and no

I cannot denounce gravity. Ever. Even if I did, it wouldn't matter. I'd Sri fall at the same exact rate. Which is what makes gravity a great thing to believe in.

Which makes religion NOT a great thing to believe in. There are certainly beliefs I have related to the spirit realm but they all flow from evidence. If I BELIEVE it I have seen it in action. But to say "now I will believe fully in Scientology" is intellectually insulting. What about the Aliens being thrown by the billions into volcanoes in the distant past? You rocking with that too? Did you know Hubbard was a SciFi writer before he was a guru? Sooooo either the alien thing actually happened AND he has a way to know what occurred in the distant distant past

orrrr

he just pulled it out of his ass...

Exactly the same problem with saying 100% of Christianity is my belief system.

"What about..."

"Yep. That too. Don't even tell what you were about to say. If its in there I BELIEVE it"

What is scary is that if you believe in total gibberish then you can't be trusted as a smart person. Obviously you decide what you believe based on something other than facts

Which should be the real source for belief in the first place

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
"the US Department of Justice may intervene" :usure:

Comedy, I chuckled at that part won't lie.

Hey anyone else notice how some of the most notorious killers and assassins have three names?

John Wayne Gacy

Theodore Robert Bundy

Jeffrey Lionel Dhamer

Edward Theodore Gein

David Richard Berkowitz

Theodore John Kaczynski

Mark David Chapman

Lee Harvey Oswald

John Warnock Hinckley (Jr)

John Wilkes Booth

James Earl Ray

Ilich Ramírez Sánchez aka Carlos the jackal

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Comedy, I chuckled at that part won't lie.

Hey anyone else notice how some of the most notorious killers and assassins have three names?

John Wayne Gacy

Theodore Robert Bundy

Jeffrey Lionel Dhamer

Edward Theodore Gein

David Richard Berkowitz

Theodore John Kaczynski

Mark David Chapman

Lee Harvey Oswald

John Warnock Hinckley (Jr)

John Wilkes Booth

James Earl Ray

Ilich Ramírez Sánchez aka Carlos the jackal

:skip:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and CAC cites the Bible as to why he did it :scusthov:

This is why I always said it was bullshyt :camby: If it isn't Ethiopian/WestAfrican/Hebrewism, then :camby:

Don't forget that these 'Jesus' loving cacs be the MOST RACIST. This man used the Bible and said he believed it's for cacs the KJV. I hope somebody beats this punk ass bytch ass in jail/prison :pacspit:

P.S. If you are a Black Christian, then look into Ethiopian Orthodox or West African Christianity. STOP following your oppressor's version.
White people and their fukking entitlement. There is not a single white person in the entire bible.