CHUCKY Official Teaser Trailer (2021) Child's Play Horror SYFY Series

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
E-nE3gdWQAMimr-

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

Mancini wrote for the Hannibal tv show for a bit which is what gave him the confidence/idea to try this way. He wrote all the original films/co-created the franchise. Good reason to be on board imo, if anyone gets Chuck its him. He even recognizes that the 2nd film is probably the best one/scariest for a variety of reasons. One of them being that a killer doll just isn't that scary unless you're like 6-14 years old lol but he's trying to recapture some of the spirit of that 2nd movie with this show.

Side note, part of why I think the movies went into such a weird direction is because of that fact but the late era Chucky films (Bride, Seed) are fun as hell in a horror comedy kinda way. They're very self-aware before that was a big thing. They should find a way to bring Redman back lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The kid looks like a twerp and will probably annoy tf outta me but this FEELS like Chucky. So much better than that bullshyt remake, I was so frustrated watching that shyt.

This trailer had me worried til he was laying in bed telling the little girl how he was gonna go kill her sister and if she wanted to come.

:russ:

That was the kind of shyt that made the character scary. Not the fact that he was a killer doll so much. But Charles Lee Ray's mentality, his essence is fukking dark and absurd. Turning him into an AI literally took the soul out of the character.