Church folks of the coli come in here

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Acts 7:48

“Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,”

1 Corinthians 3:16

“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”
So if the spirit of God is in me I'll be cool with talking to my neighbor throughout the service:jbhmm:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
So if the spirit of God is in me I'll be cool with talking to my neighbor throughout the service:jbhmm:
where two or three are gathered in his name, his presence is there. That's the real church. The people. Not a building. Christ taught people that they didn't have to go to the temple anymore to seek the presence of the Most High. That is why the scribes, lawyers and pharisees(modern day: pastors,bishops, theologians) assassinated him. He destroyed their control of the people.

Anyone who tells you that you're faith and salvation depends on you going to a building is deceiving you.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ain't on the coli during church are you :usure:
If you are then I can already see the black women in there giving you the :usure: for being on your phone

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
If you are then I can already see the black women in there giving you the :usure: for being on your phone
black-women-in-church-4x3.jpg

:mjlol: he gone get pinched. And taken out of service. I hope his grandma not there cause they gone tell her about him being on his celluar phone while bishop/reverend/elder was giving the word.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Church mother:
:usure:
"I know you betta be texting Jesus on that cell phone"

@Dig :

:troll: " I'm just trying the verse on my bible app"

***searches supreme and young bishop's pigfthagorem theroem***

:deadrose:

God:

:ufdup:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
It's to keep people from falling asleep during service. If you make people feel like they're actively a part of what you're doing, they're more likely to pay attention. Motivational speakers do the same thing.

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Church mother:
:usure:
"I know you betta be texting Jesus on that cell phone"

@Dig :

:troll: " I'm just trying the verse on my bible app"

***searches supreme and young bishop's pigfthagorem theroem***

:deadrose:

God:

:ufdup:
:russ::deadmanny:
I know a lot of people who tried that "oh I have the app on my phone :troll:"
line too :pachaha:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
It's to keep people from falling asleep during service. If you make people feel like they're actively a part of what you're doing, they're more likely to pay attention. Motivational speakers do the same thing.
right. Alot of them are putting on scripted and rehearsed performances, not genuine free flowing expressions of the spirit. You'll find alot of them use the same tonal patterns and interaction tricks. I just hope people stop believing in these institutions, whether its college or a pastor. Study and teach yourself, don't be a slave to "experts"

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It's just how church is breh. If you don't like it, don't go:yeshrug: