CIA director Pompeo considered to replace Tillerson as Secretary of State

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He doesn’t even have the courage to fire anyone.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
CIA takeover of every branch of the government complete it seems.
Provide some context, because otherwise you're just posting dumbass shyt to seem smart. Pompeo isn't even liked at CIA, he's seen as a force trying to protect Trump.

At CIA, a watchful eye on Mike Pompeo, the president’s ardent ally
Report: Pompeo Has CIA Unit on Edge Over Loyalty to Trump
More White, More Male, More Jesus: CIA Employees Fear Pompeo Is Quietly Killing the Agency’s Diversity Mandate

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Provide some context, because otherwise you're just posting dumbass shyt to seem smart. Pompeo isn't even liked at CIA, he's seen as a force trying to protect Trump.

At CIA, a watchful eye on Mike Pompeo, the president’s ardent ally
Report: Pompeo Has CIA Unit on Edge Over Loyalty to Trump
More White, More Male, More Jesus: CIA Employees Fear Pompeo Is Quietly Killing the Agency’s Diversity Mandate

CIA since its inception has angled its retired assets, who you can never really say are retired by nature of the CIA, and active members to take over various organizations of the US government. We have seen their infiltration in Congress, we've seen their infiltration of US military with people like Tommy Franks and Patreua, they've always been in control of the DEA from its inception, involvement in FBI. Now we see it showing up again in the executive branch with this pick, coming off Obama and Bush 2nd (who brought it in fully with his Homeland Security program, based off CIA phoenix program).

That we again have CIA assets working over our government and seemingly entrenching itself simply confirms to me that the nation is lost, the CIA is in control here.

As for what you think the CIA thinks about a retired asset, its irrelevant, the fact that we allow CIA members and former members to even be involved in the government is a problem, what they think about one of their members is is irrelevant to me.

You want more info on the CIA, I suggest picking up Douglas Valentine's CIA organized crime. If you can't get it, shoot me a PM and I'll post the link for you or upload it again.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
CIA since its inception has angled its retired assets, who you can never really say are retired by nature of the CIA, and active members to take over various organizations of the US government. We have seen their infiltration in Congress, we've seen their infiltration of US military with people like Tommy Franks and Patreua, they've always been in control of the DEA from its inception, involvement in FBI. Now we see it showing up again in the executive branch with this pick, coming off Obama and Bush 2nd (who brought it in fully with his Homeland Security program, based off CIA phoenix program).

That we again have CIA assets working over our government and seemingly entrenching itself simply confirms to me that the nation is lost, the CIA is in control here.

As for what you think the CIA thinks about a retired asset, its irrelevant, the fact that we allow CIA members and former members to even be involved in the government is a problem, what they think about one of their members is is irrelevant to me.

You want more info on the CIA, I suggest picking up Douglas Valentine's CIA organized crime. If you can't get it, shoot me a PM and I'll post the link for you or upload it again.

Evan mcmullin :scusthov:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Okay, im starting to get bored of the fukkery.

At this point, after watching nine months of this, who in their right mind would want to work for this clown.