CIA/DOD had alot to say about Spirituality and Consciousness (circa '83) released in 2003

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

I'm not gonna sit here and act like I wrote the book on this shyt,but it is interesting regardless and a good break for the political fukkery.

What caught my eyes was the section where they touch on the concept of "The Christian Trinity (God, Son, Holy Spirit) and not in a "well ya know its just how it is" type sense. Nah this paper is well thought out and methodical in its studies.

taken from the final page re: #34 Belief System Considerations
The Absolute at rest in infinity is a concept straight out of Hebrew mystical philosophy. Even the christian concept of the Trinity shines through the description of the Absolute as presented in this paper.

The description of energy totally at rest, in infinity fits the Christian metaphysical
concept of the Father. while the infinite self-consciousness resident in that energy
providing the motive force of will to bring a portion of that energy into motion
to create reality corresponds with the Son. This is because in order to attain self-consciousness,
the consciousness of the Absolute must project a hologram of itself and then percieve it.
That hologram is a morror image of the Absolute in infinity, still exists outside time and space,
but is one step removed from the Absolute and is the actual agent of all creation (all reality).
And, the eternal thought or concept of self which results from this self- consciousness serves the....

Topics of the paper range from Hypnosis, Consciousness & Energy, Out of Body Experiences, Self Consciousness, "Our place in Time", The point of REM sleep, traveling to the past and future via out of body experiences

HNf3R3C.png

shyt is far fukkin out there, but hope ya'll take it upon yourselves to peep this game and share what stands out to you. ya aint gonna have me posting pics of every damn thing in the pfd, so check it and talk about what interest ya

SpottieOttieD

Bmore via Bad News
Daps
Reppin
VA, til I Decay
That report came out of Fort Mead, the same base that was home to the Stargate Project

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

These the same dudes that Men Who Stare at Goats movie is based on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats_(film)

Straight up goofballs that thought they were psychic spies, thought they could remove view and kill people with a touch. Just look at this fool.

Not saying they're related but there was a bunch of goofy fukks in the intelligence and military at this time, especially out Fort Mead. I'm sure they got a whole grip of reports on the supernatural, esoteric, and fringe. I'd take anything coming out of Fort Mead during that time (80's) with a grain of salt.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
I'd take anything coming out of Fort Mead during that time (80's) with a grain of salt.

Anything publicly released from the Gov't should be taken with a grain of salt.

3 letter agencies have a vested interest in being aware and "in control" of all forms of combat. Social control is one of the primary forms of of incident prevention. The study deals heavily with physics and the biological factors that influence consciousness. They were studying ways of inducing REM sleep for the purpose of gathering intel
37V4726.png

Dismissal of the truth is a low form of denial. This paper isn't about "trying to kill people by looking at them" it gets into the mechanisms for controlling people without ever touching them. By understanding the nature of human perception and self consciousness it enables systems to be far more effective at manipulating, and make no mistake, the paper is about how to control and extract information. They want the truth, and then they want to be arbiters of it for their own benefit. It's just human nature, to leverage what you know