Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I don't think anyone is shytting on them for actually taking the class. But the way that they're equating this to getting a real education and acting like real students is strictly for clout. Trying to stunt over a certificate ain't a good look. shyt is really disrespectful to any real alum.
When Black Chyna did it Harvard alums were mad.

stave

Superstar
Daps
What the hell song is Level Up

Damn she beat Blac Chyna to Harvard :ohhh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is so much free knowledge out there from high level, accredited organizations and it goes largely unnoticed. A true shame.
That's the worst part. Outside of literal libraries in every city, in every state, Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and MIT all post class materials online; Berkeley and a few other schools post the full lectures online.
The information is available.
Some of the Ivies and “Little Ivies”
and top tier schools have started doing some suspect shyt over the past few years for what appears to be money grabs ... it’s odd to me :patrice:
They can keep up the quality of their education while also earning far more money.

The companies that run online classes through universities have insanely wide margins, we're talking like 80% of the total earnings are pure profit.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Key words.
A good black man that Ciara didnt even respect enough to save her womb for:francis:

But I guess yall dont care tha Russell deserves way better than a rappers baby mama huh:francis:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good black man that Ciara didnt even respect enough to save her womb for:francis:

But I guess yall dont care tha Russell deserves way better than a rappers baby mama huh:francis:

But she didn't know she was going to end up with him:dwillhuh: