In the Silver Lining
EAST AFRICA's TROPICAL PARADISE

Somalia

camel-beach-hot.jpg

iskushuban4.jpg

2098352962_fa0b83c98a_b.jpg

3406869494_96b5d2083b_z.jpg

Mareero6.jpg

I think may have posted this in :hamster:, but I did a little quick amateur measurement of Somalia .... and stated that there is more or less 1,600 miles of coastline in Somalia ..... yall ..... that's sick ........... that's the same distance from New York to Denver ........... or Boston to Houston ..........

Put another way Florida has 1,350 miles of coastline ... http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_miles_of_coastline_does_Florida_have_in_total

:wow: ridiculous .... although I say that.... when you think bout the Arabian Peninsula.....if they were more secular in the Arab world, then I assume you would have more beach communities and more folks frolicking half naked on their beaches ... but because they are stricter/modest with their clothing attire you don't have to many Miamis or Honolulus on the Arabian Peninsula other Dubai and Abu Dhabi, but the natives don't frolick on the beach like that....and so Somalia being mostly Muslim could possibly not take advantage of their coastline for the same reason .... but who knows :yeshrug: