"City of Angels, Where Stars Shine Bright, This one Burns out" Official Cowboys @ Rams Thread

Who winning

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sir Hoe. NFC West and NFC East foes are not welcome in this thread especially if not in the playoffs. Please fukk off respectfully :camby::umad:
The first reply was a dikkrider. nikkas be so lame. How your team in the playoffs and you thinkin about another team? Atleast @South Paw got an excuse to be in here. Eagles are so p*ssy

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
24-17 Swagboys

Zeke finna show nikkas who the king is :Jbwoww:

This shyt is about to be a Cowboys Home Game.
xhu4HHJ.png

Daps
Cowboys just need to focus on the Rams. No idea how that game is gonna play out.

I get this weird feeling it's gonna come down to the Cowboys and Eagles @ Cowboys Stadium for the NFC Championship game. Everyone else seems to freeze up when playing Philly w/Foles. Either way, next week I'm gonna be rooting for the Cowboys and Saints 100%.

Iggles already got one. We don't need to entertain these jokers getting back-to-back.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
The first reply was a dikkrider. nikkas be so lame. How your team in the playoffs and you thinkin about another team? Atleast @South Paw got an excuse to be in here. Eagles are so p*ssy
Seahawks fans even more p*ssy. I'd rather root for a team led by a Ryan Gosling look alike than root for a team led by a nikka wifing up Future leftovers :hhh: