Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Didn't they just have a civil war to separate the African Muslims from the Admixture Muslims (ie; South Sudan).

Now the Arabs are making the admixture Muslims fight each other?

Why is this civil war happening in Sudan again????

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
there are no good guys :dead:

also

somebody needs to win. if for no other reason than to allow other parties the benefit of knowing who the fukk they're actually negotiating with and letting the idea of stability - of any kind - to take root.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

also

somebody needs to win. if for no other reason than to allow other parties the benefit of knowing who the fukk they're actually negotiating with and letting the idea of stability - of any kind - to take root.

Sorry was trying to get to establish a baseline of support for murdering and enslaving darker skinned non Arabic speakers. Do you currently have a position there?

Thank you for providing a link to read. It's a very complicated history.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Sorry was trying to get to establish a baseline of support for murdering and enslaving darker skinned non Arabic speakers. Do you currently have a position there?

Thank you for providing a link to read. It's a very complicated history.
i really don't get the eagerness to paint or label me right off the bat then turn around and say thanks for the info in the same post :dead:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i really don't get the eagerness to paint or label me right off the bat then turn around and say thanks for the info in the same post :dead:

Oh, no that wasn't my intention. Why do you feel that way? You may know that "there are no good guys" is kind of a weird conversation starter when a group is accused of slavery and ethnic cleansing though for what it's worth. Maybe you realized that and that's why you think I have an eagerness to paint or label you right off the bat. I forgive your confusion and I appreciate your willingness to discuss the topic and willingness to provide sources/links. If you want to expand on my original post/video or insights into the link you shared I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Where does HL stand on Arabs fueling the Sudan War and targeting darker skinned and non Arabic speakers for slavery or death? Are the RSF the good guys?
Is this imperialism/colonialism?

@Pressure
@Rhakim
@Toussaint
@Secure Da Bag
@NZA
@Robbie3000
@FAH1223
@mastermind
@LOST IN THE SAUCE
@Max B
@42 Monks

I am against slavery, genocide, ethnic cleansing, and harming of civilians regardless of who the perpetrators are. My morality is not influenced by the ethnicity of the participants.

I don't know enough to know how the civil war started and how it can be resolved, but I do know that it's a conflict with a lot of history and finding a route to peace seems extremely difficult. The US has condemned both sides for atrocities committed, and has pledged over a 100 million for humanitarian aid. I am glad the US has respected the arms embargo and has not been supplying weapons that could be used to commit atrocities in Sudan. I wish the US would keep this standard for all countries. The people of Sudan have been through a lot and I hope to see more funding for humanitarian aid and I hope to see an end to the war and lasting peace. If there's a further role the US can play in facilitating peace, I would probably support it. I have a lot to learn about this conflict, and I'd be interested if you had any links to share that would dig deeper beyond the cursory explanations I've seen so far in media.

I don't know what you expected me to say, or what the point of asking the question was, but your open disdain for Arabs and Muslims is gross.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh, no that wasn't my intention. Why do you feel that way? You may know that "there are no good guys" is kind of a weird conversation starter when a group is accused of slavery and ethnic cleansing though for what it's worth. Maybe you realized that and that's why you think I have an eagerness to paint or label you right off the bat. I forgive your confusion and I appreciate your willingness to discuss the topic and willingness to provide sources/links. If you want to expand on my original post/video or insights into the link you shared I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again
find a post of me ever referring to a fighting force as good guys, ever - then maybe dial back the passive aggressiveness :dead: im not your enemy

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

also

He is sick and doing some subversive Islamophobia/anti-arab trolling. He has a decade of posts like that on here.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He is sick and doing some subversive Islamophobia/anti-arab trolling. He has a decade of posts like that on here.
dude cooked up a whole ass paragraph trying to get me to say i stan slavery or something lol

people aren't even fully committed to leaving like usual because its been unclear for decades who's actually going to be in power

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
find a post of me ever referring to a fighting force as good guys, ever - then maybe dial back the passive aggressiveness :dead: im not your enemy

Breh is a useless troll. How often have you seen him express an opinion in any depth or nuance? He limits himself to 2-3 lines at most and almost always with an aggressive sarcastic edge that makes it look like he cares more about other HL posters than about the actual situation at hand.