Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
mccollum-glenoak-2007jpg-035a1c900e9cdde9.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did it become cool to do this shyt while still playing?
This actually happened back in the day, and in plenty of other sports. Guys have done part time media work, particularly near the end of their careers, especially in boxing. NBATV (and TNT) has always had active players come in and do broadcast work. But with the amount of content out now, and the demand for it, and the ability to create it on your own, you’ll see this type of stuff at record numbers.

I will say though, it’s wild to me that Draymond is running a full podcast WHILE he’s going through the playoffs and making a title run lol.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This actually happened back in the day, and in plenty of other sports. Guys have done part time media work, particularly near the end of their careers, especially in boxing. NBATV (and TNT) has always had active players come in and do broadcast work. But with the amount of content out now, and the demand for it, and the ability to create it on your own, you’ll see this type of stuff at record numbers.

I will say though, it’s wild to me that Draymond is running a full podcast WHILE he’s going through the playoffs and making a title run lol.
Athletes can function outside of work hours

Like normal humans:ohhh:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps

I know Magic, Zeke and 'em did this too, but that happened after they retired.

They got

Pat Bev
CJ
Draymond

Two of those dudes still in their prime years. Pat Bev is def made for this tho; he is a natural.
The amount of money he’s made over his career so far, why would you want to be an employee to begin with?

ESPN is just being lazy.
Exactly.