NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I probably could’ve created a new thread..... but fukk it.

Can we talk about the greatness of No Limit and watch No Limit Chronicles on BET

@NOSaintsFan02
@clutch
@nawlinsnfinest
@portcityplaya

And all my other PeLaker brehs or Saints Associates and NO residence niccas.

Can y’all please join me in this discussion and tell us what was it like to be in NO when No Limit was on top of the world:feedme:
shyt I was in elementary school and early middle school during the no limit come up so I remember it vaguely but I do remember the Cash Money come up and that was wild. Crazy thing is they was always in the streets like regular Joes. I remember being behind Lil Wayne at a Wendys once :mjlol:

Even though I was young my ass did have on my soulja gear though thinking I was a bad MF:skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt I was in elementary school and early middle school during the no limit come up so I remember it vaguely but I do remember the Cash Money come up and that was wild. Crazy thing is they was always in the streets like regular Joes. I remember being behind Lil Wayne at a Wendys once :mjlol:

Even though I was young my ass did have on my soulja gear though thinking I was a bad MF:skip:

Damn you that young:huhldup:

Nicca I was in HS and later college:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man I was a HUUUUUUGGGGEEEE

No Limit fan and it’s funny cuz at first I hated P.

The first song by him I heard was Ice Cream Man and thought that shyt was terrible

Then later that first Mystikal shyt before he joined.

But then via tape trading, everyone was talking about Bout It movie. And I watched that and heard Bout It Bout It and got hooked:wow:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chronicle family explain what started the No Limit vs. Cash Money beef.

Also, I sure P got some bodies under his belt that he will never speak on.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Damn you that young:huhldup:

Nicca I was in HS and later college:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man I was a HUUUUUUGGGGEEEE

No Limit fan and it’s funny cuz at first I hated P.

The first song by him I heard was Ice Cream Man and thought that shyt was terrible

Then later that first Mystikal shyt before he joined.

But then via tape trading, everyone was talking about Bout It movie. And I watched that and heard Bout It Bout It and got hooked:wow:
I'm 31 haha. My HS days was the 50 cent takeover. Middle school was def No Limit on their last legs, Cash Money's uprising, DMX and Jay blowing up, and the Eminem dynasty which I'm one of the few black people on here who fukk with Em. I was almost an outlier in my city cuz I fukked hard with Em more than Cash Money and No Limit

*waits from negs from certain posters :pachaha:*

But Cash Money and No Limit was heavy in the streets. Heavy heavy. Lil Wayne was probably like the least popular one in the city too ha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm 31 haha. My HS days was the 50 cent takeover. Middle school was def No Limit on their last legs, Cash Money's uprising, DMX and Jay blowing up, and the Eminem dynasty which I'm one of the few black people on here who fukk with Em. I was almost an outlier in my city cuz I fukked hard with Em more than Cash Money and No Limit

*waits from negs from certain posters :pachaha:*

But Cash Money and No Limit was heavy in the streets. Heavy heavy. Lil Wayne was probably like the least popular one in the city too ha

Yea back then I remember it was a point it was like there was a line and either you a No Limit fan or Cash Money.

And since I had already deeply indoctrinated myself with the Tank. I couldn’t really fukk with CMR.

Though I will not lie, one day I reluctantly gave Juvie a chance and I couldn’t deny 400 Degrees:wow:

That shyt was a classic but I hate Turk, BG and early Wayne:russ:

To this day and I say this all the time. The greatest concert and live show I’ve every seen in my life was the No Limit Tour when they came to Charlotte

And it was crazy cuz I was in Gboro in college at the time. But that weekend it was No Limit came to Charlotte and Cash Money came to my hometown of Winston-Salem.

But I kinda forced my boy to roll with me down to Charlotte and her had like 2nd row seats in front of the stage:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
P brought the ENTIRE No Limit roster and everyone with an album performed.... Snoop was on there too.

It was dope how even though everyone had their own set, when they did a song that had a feature, one of the other label mates would come out to spit they verse and bounce.

Hearing “fukk Them Other N” live was :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

The arena went fukking CRAZY

clutch

The hunt got three parts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I probably could’ve created a new thread..... but fukk it.

Can we talk about the greatness of No Limit and watch No Limit Chronicles on BET

@NOSaintsFan02
@clutch
@nawlinsnfinest
@portcityplaya

And all my other PeLaker brehs or Saints Associates and NO residence niccas.

Can y’all please join me in this discussion and tell us what was it like to be in NO when No Limit was on top of the world:feedme:

I remember walking into a music store and a dude doing the hardest sell I ever heard in my life trying to get me to buy Charge it 2 da Game. He didn't even work there :mjlol:

I loved Mystikal, Mia X, and Fiend but aside from them and Beats by the Pound, a lot of their stuff was hit or miss. I was still at the store damn near every week buying P's stuff.

Last edited: