Daps
My brother does a hilarious and dead on impression of this promo :laugh:

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS MAKE THE TAG!!!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Owen should have won the strap at Summerslam and held it until the following Mania.
That would've been great.

Owen defeats Bret at WM 10, and then later in the night, stands in the aisle way - stupified that Bret is celebrating in the ring with the faces of the locker room as the NEW World Wrestling Federation Champion. Later in the year, he succeeds Bret as the new KOTR, and becomes the Number 1 contender. At SummerSlam, Jim Neidhart helps Owen win the cage match through some shenanigans and afterwards, he completely ghosts Bret, but brags about being 2-0 against him. The Royal Rumble then comes around and Bret rightfully wins this time and there's nowhere for him to run now. He's facing Bret in a rematch for the WWF Championship in the main event of WrestleMania 11. :wow:

You can add some interactions with the Hart family in all of this and have them sitting front row too.

Sorry for the fantasy booking, brehs. This would've been much better than what we got.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Owen should have won the strap at Summerslam and held it until the following Mania.

Hell, you could’ve had hold until the Royal Rumble and had Diesel win it there. I think beating Owen in a good match would’ve done Diesel some favors. You could’ve done Bret vs Owen in a I Quit Match at WrestleMania 11 where Bret finally went over.