Classics Discussion: Organized Konfusion

Which of these Organized Konfusion albums are classic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Ok so some of y'all will be familiar with a project I'm deciding to run. I made this thread: The Official 'Classic Album' Discussion Thread, trying to reach a conclusion as to what defines a classic album. After much discussion, I am running with this definition personally, so take it as you will when you consider your classic albums. But this definition in particular was most agreed upon.

Classic: 1. An album considered by consensus of the core hip hop community to be of the highest quality (doesn't have to be perfect or flawless, just an album that the consensus deems the shyt).
2. Assuming that condition 1 is met, is this an album that has stood the test of time amongst the core hip hop community? Is that an album still held in high regard, still referenced at least ten years after its release? By a consensus of the hip hop community?

Props to @mobbinfms for the definition and also for his help generally in helping me with ideas to create these threads.

So I'll be going through one artist per day, and I will list out all their discography or close to all of it until the year 2005, as we decided that an album needs at least 10 years of existence before it can be called a classic or not.

-------------------

Today we got the duo Organized Konfusion, consisting of Prince Po(etry) and Pharoahe Monch.
tumblr_mv8oyhMqFO1sntbtio1_500-450x387.jpg

I will be making a POLL. For each album I will present a YES or NO option so if you think that particular album is a classic, you click 'yes' on the poll for THAT album and vice-versa. The acceptance rate for an album to be deemed a CERTIFIED classic is 80%.

If you don't think an album is a classic, DO NOT LEAVE THE POLL BLANK. You vote NO for that album instead so at least we register your vote.

I will NOT count any comments in the thread as votes, you must use the poll. The comments section should be used for discussion only.

Tagging some mods:

@FreshAIG @That Singer Guy... @hustlemania @houston911 @SoulController

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
I was fast:blessed:

Stress: The Extinction Agenda is one of my favorite hip-hop albums. I'd put it in my top 25.

And there's a good chance that Pharoahe Monch could rap circles around anyone's favorite rapper

Top 5 most purely skilled rapper of all-time without question

I can't figure out the 5 itself but I got Redman, Pharoahe idk who else

Kurupt, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon...a few in contention

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
What's scary about Stress is you literally had Prince Po (who's like a 10/10 spitter) getting routinely ousted by a monstrous performance by Pharoahe Monch, who himself was rapping out of this world.

Best performance on an album for 1994 goes to him to be honest. fukk Nas and Big.

Daps
Top 5 most purely skilled rapper of all-time without question

I can't figure out the 5 itself but I got Redman, Pharoahe idk who else

Kurupt, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon...a few in contention

All great choices breh

Idk about you but I'd safely but Ghostface up there:ehh:

And ah yes Kurupt. He lowkey renegaded Snoop's whole album:troll: (but his verse on Doggy Dogg World >>>)

I'm probably gonna make a top 50 emcee list soon and I'd probably put him up there.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
All great choices breh

Idk about you but I'd safely but Ghostface up there:ehh:

And ah yes Kurupt. He lowkey renegaded Snoop's whole album:troll: (but his verse on Doggy Dogg World >>>)

I'm probably gonna make a top 50 emcee list soon and I'd probably put him up there.

I don't know who's more talented Ghost or Raekwon...maybe give the slight edge to Ghost for his versatility

but Raekwon seems to have that nicer flow

Redman
Pharoahe Monch
Ghostface Killah

not sure who else

Daps
I don't know who's more talented Ghost or Raekwon...maybe give the slight edge to Ghost for his versatility

but Raekwon seems to have that nicer flow

Redman
Pharoahe Monch
Ghostface Killah

not sure who else

Best way to think about it to imagine them all on a posse cut in their absolute prime and try to picture who would have the best verses

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Best way to think about it to imagine them all on a posse cut in their absolute prime and try to picture who would have the best verses

Tbh...Inspectah Deck

Wu have like 4/5 top tier talents it's ridiculous

Ras Kass is another contender just came to my head
prime Prodigy

I need to think