Clear Some Hard Drive Space Brehs. Guest Appearances By Nas, Method Man, Kendrick, & Many More!

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Plus whole beat discographiesby your favorite producers. DJ Premier, Alchemist, Pete Rock, Madlib and others included.

I'm not really sure how to post these individually and I'm not sure I would even if I could. So here is a link to them all. Mediafire links. No waiting between downloads, no capitas, or other annoying bullshyt. Hope it works for everyone and you get as much enjoyment out of this find as I have. All I ask for is a little rep in return :ehh: Eat brehs :myman:

http://productoilicito2.blogspot.com/2017/08/producto-ilicito-exclusive-bootlegs-usa.html?m=1

Last edited:

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
Plus whole beat discographiesby your favorite producers. DJ Premier, Alchemist, Pete Rock, Madlib and others included.

I'm not really sure how to post these individually and I'm not sure I would even if I could. So here is a link to them all. Mediafire links. No waiting between downloads, no capitas, or other annoying bullshyt. Hope it works for everyone and you get as much enjoyment out of this find as I have. All I ask for is a little rep in return :ehh: Eat brehs :myman:

http://productoilicito2.blogspot.com/2017/08/producto-ilicito-exclusive-bootlegs-usa.html?m=1
This shyt been out for years breh, I posted the link in the unreleased albums thread.
Scroll down the page look on the left side it has a list of all the artists they have , and they have most shyt

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
This shyt been out for years breh, I posted the link in the unreleased albums thread.
Scroll down the page look on the left side it has a list of all the artists they have , and they have most shyt
I know. Obviously there's no new music on here. And just because YOU have seen it before, doesn't mean everyone has. I posted it for the people who need it and could use it. If that's not you, then you don't have to download.