Clemson’s Black Players Refused to Accept Donald Trump’s Invitation to the McCookout

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
When Filet-O-Fish aficionado Donald Trump invited the Clemson Tigers to enjoy the White House’s first Presidential Value Meal, most of Clemson’s national championship football team members jumped at the opportunity to meet the original cheeseburger-swallowing clown. But The Root has learned that Clemson’s black players, some specifically citing racism and their disdain for Trump’s divisive politics, passed on the opportunity to hang out with the real-life Mayor McCheese.

The Root spoke with three black Clemson players who each separately confirmed that many players, both black and white, had no interest in making the trip. All three acknowledged that Donald Trump was the reason they chose not to attend. Even more telling, most of Clemson’s white players were in attendance while nearly three-fourths of the school’s black football players took a hard pass on the chance to eat cold fries with the president of people who eat salads from McDonald’s.

“It wasn’t like we had a team meeting or anything,” said one of Clemson’s offensive stars who spoke with The Root on the condition of anonymity. “Players were talking amongst each other but everybody was like: ‘I’m not going to that.’”

https://www.theroot.com/exclusive-clemson-s-black-players-refused-to-accept-do-1832135329

Daps
Reppin
NULL
However, he noted that he knew that some players only attended because they worried that refusing to attend the traditional White House visit might affect their scholarships or playing time.

“Not saying anything against the players who went,” the junior explained, “but if you look at who went—freshman and people fighting for playing time—you’ll see what I’m talking about.”

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Whenever this guy is out of office and someone who is "mildly" intillegent and semi human takes his place...

there needs to be some kind of punishment for anyone who had a hand in making dude President and continue to follow this muthafukka.

nothing REALLY serious like death or prison or anything. just something to shame them and make them recognize the error of their ways.

like...

making the Human Centipede outa all these retarded pieces of shyt.

:mjlit:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I would have went on some Trojan horse shyt and just clowned Trump the whole time. Non stop cracking jokes. Live videos of me roasting Trump and the Mcdonalds lol.

Get thrown in a CIA blacksite for the rest of your life brehs

That shyt would've been hilarious though :russ:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did wonder why they did not show that one shot of the entire team giving the pres a jersey :russ:

The only pic I seen was that one shot of them picking up those cold burgers off the table :mjlol:

They must have been less than half the team there :francis:

As old New Yorkers know trump goes out of his way not to look bad in any way and a pic showing half the team was not there :ehh:

I have a theory that Barron is slow and that’s why he not shown talking or anything :mjcry:

Trump could use that if it’s true to show we are all human but nah not the Donald :smugfavre:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I would have went on some Trojan horse shyt and just clowned Trump the whole time. Non stop cracking jokes. Live videos of me roasting Trump and the Mcdonalds lol.
Have your ass in Guantanamo Bay with Harold and Kumar eating cock meat sammiches.
:francis: