Clinton Foundation auditors found to be grossly negligent and unprofessional

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends...are you Haitian?

And if not, what gives you the moral justification to decide what Haitians specifically should prioritize?

Mind you, calling a black Trump supporter a "c00n" isn't based on speculation that Trump is racist and anti-black...we actually have receipts for that. :denzelcmonson:

Your moralizing is based on conjecture. :blackvoter:
What do you call a black Clinton supporter?:patrice:

I wonder who has more receipts for "anti-black" racism Trump or Clinton:patrice:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
_65273589_haiti_fund_464.gif

9d1585d0ce20801cf5_ghm6b5oub.jpg

Did Obama think they all have AIDS too?:mjpls: (even though "they all have AIDS" quote is fake news anyway :martin:)

Yea I do wanna have this debate with you

:dead: @ comparing people who dont wanna move back to New York because its cold to people who dont want to get deported

Are you that detached from Haiti?:patrice:
You the type to snitch on Toussaint l'Overture if it meant a butter biscuit from Clinton:snoop:

Let me ask you this

Ou se ayisyen ? You're Haitian ?

Guy, you think this graph makes sense ? Do you know why the numbers are higher ?

The bolded, if you said this to me in real life, I d fukking beat and maul you. No talk. I am serious.

You're trying to tell me to root for a guy that conned Haitians for votes and went on to say "deport them cuz they all have AIDS" ?

You don't know shyt about my history ? You've never stepped foot in Haiti. Keep dancing for Trump and keep posting BS you don't know anything about but keep your mouth of Haiti, boy.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What do you call a black Clinton supporter?:patrice:

I wonder who has more receipts for "anti-black" racism Trump or Clinton:patrice:

WHere did I say I supported CLinton ? Go back to my first post. I said I can hate both of them. DId you miss that part ? Show me where I said I supported CLinton. I m waiting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me ask you this

Ou se ayisyen ? You're Haitian ?

Guy, you think this graph makes sense ? Do you know why the numbers are higher ?

The bolded, if you said this to me in real life, I d fukking beat and maul you. No talk. I am serious.

You're trying to tell me to root for a guy that conned Haitians for votes and went on to say "deport them cuz they all have AIDS" ?

You don't know shyt about my history ? You've never stepped foot in Haiti. Keep dancing for Trump and keep posting BS you don't know anything about but keep your mouth of Haiti, boy.
The difference between me and you is I speak for the people of Haiti, who actually live in Haiti. Those aren't your brethren. You even admitted that. You're fellow Haitians are the ones worried about deportation. Direct Quote. You ain't mauling nothing bro save the tough talk for the locker room. I'm not telling you to root for Trump, I'm asking why are you defending Clinton? That was the whole point of your original post in this thread

WHere did I say I supported CLinton ? Go back to my first post. I said I can hate both of them. DId you miss that part ? Show me where I said I supported CLinton. I m waiting

If you measure my support based on my defense of certain claims against trump, bro,
Are you not doing the same? If you reduce my opinion to binary Trump or Clinton. It's only fair I reduce yours as well. If I'm a "Trump supporter" nikka you a "Clinton supporter":comeon: based on the same rule of thumb.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The difference between me and you is I speak for the people of Haiti, who actually live in Haiti. Those aren't your brethren. You even admitted that. You're fellow Haitians are the ones worried about deportation. Direct Quote. You ain't mauling nothing bro save the tough talk for the locker room. I'm not telling you to root for Trump, I'm asking why are you defending Clinton? That was the whole point of your original post in this thread

If you measure my support based on my defense of certain claims against trump, bro,
Are you not doing the same? If you reduce my opinion to binary Trump or Clinton. It's only fair I reduce yours as well. If I'm a "Trump supporter" nikka you a "Clinton supporter":comeon: based on the same rule of thumb.

First off, I do go back to Haiti and I m going back actually this summer. I have business in Haiti. I came here at 23 years old. Born and raised in Haiti. Again, you're talking shyt you don't know

Also, yeah, I d maul you in real life if you ever said those foul shyts to me. I don't play that. Just letting you know.

I do fight a lot and I can fight. I don't make empty threats.

You said I defended CLinton, so I asked for receipts but now you're reduced to using parallels ? Pathetic. I have never questionned 1 claim about CLinton. All I ever did was listen to a GOP congressman and share my thoughts on what Trump puts out. You wanna compare me to you ?

You are a big contributor of the Trumpset thread. SHow me as a contributor in a CLinton thread.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Depends...are you Haitian?

And if not, what gives you the moral justification to decide what Haitians specifically should prioritize?

Mind you, calling a black Trump supporter a "c00n" isn't based on speculation that Trump is racist and anti-black...we actually have receipts for that. :denzelcmonson:

Your moralizing is based on conjecture. :blackvoter:

Hilarious

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, I do go back to Haiti and I m going back actually this summer. I have business in Haiti. I came here at 23 years old. Born and raised in Haiti. Again, you're talking shyt you don't know

Also, yeah, I d maul you in real life if you ever said those foul shyts to me. I don't play that. Just letting you know.

I do fight a lot and I can fight. I don't make empty threats.

You said I defended CLinton, so I asked for receipts but now you're reduced to using parallels ? Pathetic. I have never questionned 1 claim about CLinton. All I ever did was listen to a GOP congressman and share my thoughts on what Trump puts out. You wanna compare me to you ?

You are a big contributor of the Trumpset thread. SHow me as a contributor in a CLinton thread.
Breh you were the one saying you have "insider info" that Trump was going to fire mueller on the 22nd of December in the biggest pro-Clinton thread on the site.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Breh you were the one saying you have "insider info" that Trump was going to fire mueller on the 22nd of December in the biggest pro-Clinton thread on the site.

I said he was thinking of it. I guess he got talked out of it. The congressman doesn't even talk to Trump anymore. Dude retiring. He wants 0 to do with all the shenanigans going on.

Look how far you have gotten now. The stretch is unbelievable.