Clinton Lawyer Sussman Trial Thread

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump reminds @starmod his racist uncle.

A lot of white people are like that, lo e trump because they can relate to him

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump colluded. The details are messy.

Grow up.

:mjlol: @ the bold
@Starman preparing himself for more disappointment :mjlol:

Hillary pushing fallacious info to the media has been verified.

Sussman claims the FBI knew he worked for Hillary. If he's  not convicted because of that, it further validates what I've been saying. And honestly, the FBI knew who Sussman worked for.:yeshrug:

Outside of the slow pace of all this, there's nothing for me to be disappointed about.

Trump reminds @starmod his racist uncle.

A lot of white people are like that, lo e trump because they can relate to him

You can only argue about racism regardless of the details of the situation at hand. A lot of people are like that. :youngsabo:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ the bold

Sussman claims the FBI knew he worked for Hillary. If he's  not convicted because of that, it further validates what I've been saying. And honestly, the FBI knew who Sussman worked for.:yeshrug:

Outside of the slow pace of all this, there's nothing for me to be disappointed about.

You can only argue about racism regardless of the details of the situation at hand. A lot of people are like that. :youngsabo:

Lmfao, the truth stings you

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

You were all in for 2 years that Trump's corrupt cronies were innocent victims of the "deep state" when the truth was staring you in the face. The only reason they are free today is because Trump bailed them out.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You were all in for 2 years that Trump's corrupt cronies were innocent victims of the "deep state" when the truth was staring you in the face. The only reason they are free today is because Trump bailed them out.

You're a goalpost mover. This thread is for this trial and it's implications, not for goalpost movers.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The verdict is expected today.

I think it's clear Sussman lied to the FBI. It's also clear that FBI leadership knew he was lying, and that undercuts the materiality requirement for the crime. This is how Durham further exposes the plot with a loss.

It's also a DC jury with Hillary donors.

We'll see what happens.