Clippset verses errbody- The Doc-trin ... Official 2016-17 LA Clippers Season Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wasn't gonna start one but fukk it. Where's my nikkas at.. If we don't get past the 2nd round the core is done. Good win tonight tho against the Failblazers tho. We might have a little toughness and heart this year for a change:win:

#Clippset

@The Taxman @C.P.3. @andre patton @Shameonyou @TMillzy @Cocaine Biceps @froggle @Figdcotton @Sensitive Blake Griffin @ADLT @Bilz@MillionMills@Emoryal @street heat

@The Taxman .. We back baby. One more go-around ... somebody run down the click:blessed:

LA_Clippers_Logo_3.png

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I like the clippers...best and most entertaining collection of personalities in the league imo....(2nd to my cavs of course:troll:)....

but the mental lapses and brain fartin' wears thin after a while....brehs need to smartin up:manny:

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
clips never getting anywhere makes me regret dropping $30USD (+20 shipping) on a cp3 lunchbox. :snoop:

my relationship with the clips is probably how parents feel about their kid who keep getting into trouble for doing dumb shyt. :snoop:

still want em to pull through and finally make the finals though. :wow:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Doc finally got the bench right. Austin is actually somewhat playing better. Austin, Crawford, Speights is gonna be an underrated signing. G.state is gonna regret picking David West over Speights, Felton is a legit backup. Last year, not having a backup pg hurt the team. Honestly, this team can win 60 games and go to the WCF or they can win 60 games and lose in the first round. You really don't know what to expect. I don't know why they can't find a legit small forward. Jeff Green, Paul Pierce, Luc, Wes Johnson have all been failures. They dropped the ball with Lance.