Cliven Bundy Muses On What He Knows 'About The Negro'

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Such sensible moderation. Sure makes everyone's viewing/posting experience in HL easier and more comfortable.
I understand why they moved it, but honestly sometimes people need a wake up call and if its clothed in the robes of :troll: that's fine with me

You think theyd have learned their lesson with Ron Paul :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
And we should give a fukk because why??? :what: This is a non-story. Don't gas this bytch up anymore :ufdup: We don't need another Sarah Palin or Joe the Plumber acting like their opinion is actually worth shyt.
no1curr.gif

Nah, friendly reminders of real 'murrican values is always a good thing. :tu:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
His personal opinions are his, whether people support him or not about something else, is another thing. Biden being impressed with Obama being "clean and articulate" African-American and using scare tactics with Black people by alluding to us being "put back in chains"..using our history against us, didn't stop him from being loved even now by many Black people who support him, still. I'm over the situational outrage, being offended or not offended depending on if its politically expedient to be so.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
His personal opinions are his, whether people support him or not about something else, is another thing. Biden being impressed with Obama being "clean and articulate" African-American and using scare tactics with Black people by alluding to us being "put back in chains"..using our history against us, didn't stop him from being loved even now by many Black people who support him, still. I'm over the situational outrage, being offended or not offended depending on if its politically expedient to be so.

:umad:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
You're furious you little puke.

:shaq2: Yall let these cacs tap dance on your heads when it behooves you. No one takes this feigned outrage seriously. :camby:The real dignity is :ufdup:everyone one of them that tries it.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
Even if Rand Paul is racist, he has done more against the prison industrial complex than almost any other congress person.

Obama made the creator of the prison industrial complex his vice president.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And we should give a fukk because why??? :what: This is a non-story. Don't gas this bytch up anymore :ufdup: We don't need another Sarah Palin or Joe the Plumber acting like their opinion is actually worth shyt.
no1curr.gif
media's on it. he's about to be famous..

‘You’ve got to distance yourself’: Bundy under fire for racist “negro” comments – Glenn Beck

Nevada Rancher, Conservative Hero: "Negroes" Should Be Picking Cotton

tonight liberal media probably gonna be all over him too.