WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
hater :hubie:
looks good op :obama:

but those prices :mjcry:
Nah- I’m saying what most people are thinking. Montreal is not a fashion Mecca.

Canadians on this board talk all of that big shyt and slick subbing about Black Americans on this board but stay d-riding AA culture for looks and marketing purposes to make their brands pop off. Nothing in Montreal that we don’t already have in New York, Chicago, and any of the major cities.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
yeah I'm Canadian :heh: guess that ain't bad , hope he can get more celebs on board.. those profit margins must be :banderas:
My boy spent 6 figures on machines. He dosent out source anything. Everything made in house. Also he paid hella bandz fot photo shoots . Just two gigs i was involved in were about 20K CAN easy

so the profit will come long term in just assuming. :ehh:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL

Canadians on this board talk all of that big shyt and slick subbing about Black Americans on this board but stay d-riding AA culture for looks and marketing purposes to make their brands pop off. Nothing in Montreal that we don’t already have in New York, Chicago, and any of the major cities.

Montreal is a major metroplis. Nothing in chicago newyork that montreal dosent have :mjgrin: unless u been here u dont know wahgwan way more influence and money on the street :usure:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

I see you. :sas2:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal is a major metroplis. Nothing in chicago newyork that montreal dosent have :mjgrin: unless u been here u dont know wahgwan way more influence and money on the street :usure:
Dude puhhhlease. Montreal and Major should never been in the same sentence. I’ve seen you say sarcastic shyt in many of your comments but now all of a sudden, ya man needs attention for his brand - and you’re on a humble type of time, “brehtren, please buy my (______).” If you push that and make it in Montreal then why are you here??lol at Montreal being a major fashion hub.

Y’all hate black men but love white women.. I get it now I’m DONE with this site :leostare:
“Done with the site” until your friend needs to advertise for free and AA buying power.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only thing big out of Montreal in the last 500 years, is Nicholas Craven and he had to link up with New York rappers like Ransom for an official cosign. Recently I only heard of Craven this year bc he came up in my Spotify playlist as a suggestion from a New York producer - Vdon’s playlist and upstate collaborations. Thus proving that Nothing major from Montreal pops off without a major American city signing off; you NEED us, we let you know if you’re WANTED.
:deadmanny::unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal is a major metroplis.

trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif
the most Canadian statement ever.